URGENT! Anyone coming to the fest tomorrow

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

URGENT! Anyone coming to the fest tomorrow

Post by KillerPM »

If you have a spare clutch master cylinder and pedal bracket could you please bring it.

One of our fellow members (BMW Giant) broke his on the way to the fest and needs a new one.

Let me know so I can let him know.
rexmo
Posts: 1149
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Missouriopolis

Post by rexmo »

I thought Jay posted that he was bringing one. I have a crappily welded box I just pulled from my parts car I can bring if you let me know.
rs4pro3
Posts: 489
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Post by rs4pro3 »

I've got a pedal bracket already packed in my stuff to sell, and should have a clutch master laying around somewhere(not sure what shape it's in as it's been in the garage for a while)
JoshInAtlanta
Posts: 4434
Joined: Apr 22, 2006
Location: Holly Springs, GA

Post by JoshInAtlanta »

I got a brand new master/slave ordered from Frank sitting in the garage. I haven't had time to install it yet.

I'll bring it with me, and if he needs it I can just reorder when I get back.

Give me a call at six seven eight, two four seven, four four four one, and let me know.

See ya in a few....
Post Reply