Anyone leaving ATL Friday afternoon/evening for the fest?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
JoshInAtlanta
Posts: 4434
Joined: Apr 22, 2006
Location: Holly Springs, GA

Anyone leaving ATL Friday afternoon/evening for the fest?

Post by JoshInAtlanta »

I have to work Friday... but I am gonna try to cut out between 4-6. My boss already knows I am headed to "Fiber Fest" so it's just a matter of getting my stuff done early.

I'll be cutting over to Cartersville and hitting I-75 N there....
Jay in VA
Posts: 1917
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Raleigh, North Cakalacky

Re: Anyone leaving ATL Friday afternoon/evening for the fest

Post by Jay in VA »

JoshInAtlanta wrote:I have to work Friday... but I am gonna try to cut out between 4-6. My boss already knows I am headed to "Fiber Fest" so it's just a matter of getting my stuff done early.

I'll be cutting over to Cartersville and hitting I-75 N there....
Doood, that's funny! :rofl: My boss thinks I am going to health convention too! :shock: He said I never knew you were that into being healthy. Can you bring me back some samples? I said sure. ;)
JoshInAtlanta
Posts: 4434
Joined: Apr 22, 2006
Location: Holly Springs, GA

Re: Anyone leaving ATL Friday afternoon/evening for the fest

Post by JoshInAtlanta »

Jay in VA wrote:
JoshInAtlanta wrote:I have to work Friday... but I am gonna try to cut out between 4-6. My boss already knows I am headed to "Fiber Fest" so it's just a matter of getting my stuff done early.

I'll be cutting over to Cartersville and hitting I-75 N there....
Doood, that's funny! :rofl: My boss thinks I am going to health convention too! :shock: He said I never knew you were that into being healthy. Can you bring me back some samples? I said sure. ;)
LOL... my coworkers know the most important thing in my life is the BMW 5 series. They get used to me showing up in various E12/E28 cars... nobody asks anymore, they just know.
528e325i
Posts: 55
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Location: Marietta, GA.

Post by 528e325i »

im leaving around 2:00 - 2:30 from marietta. I also have to ask my boss he's a slave driver. wait... im self employed!! I just have to wait for my gf.
Post Reply