NC guys are meeting where?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
edlocke
Posts: 1335
Joined: Jul 06, 2006
Location: Portland Or.
Contact:

NC guys are meeting where?

Post by edlocke »

HI Guys....I'm in Greensboro NC. Wheres everyone meeting for the drive to 5erfest?
jgoodwill
Posts: 658
Joined: Aug 03, 2006
Location: Elkin, NC
Contact:

Post by jgoodwill »

I haven't heard of a time or place for us NC guys. I can hook up with you on 77 in Elkin or Jonesville, if you're traveling that route. I'm hoping to catch the VA guys at the 77/81 junction in Wytheville, so maybe we can all coordinate with them...
edlocke
Posts: 1335
Joined: Jul 06, 2006
Location: Portland Or.
Contact:

meeting up

Post by edlocke »

i'll pm u with #
bmwm3n528
Posts: 1715
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Hickory, NC

Post by bmwm3n528 »

We're leaving Friday late afternoon/evening from Hickory, NC.

Not sure if anybody from the area is leaving around that time.
ldsbeaker
Posts: 6134
Joined: Mar 25, 2007
Location: Slicktop City, AZ
Contact:

Post by ldsbeaker »

I should be leaving around noon on friday. (the coast)
edlocke
Posts: 1335
Joined: Jul 06, 2006
Location: Portland Or.
Contact:

drive

Post by edlocke »

lets all try to meet friday afternoon somewhere...
Skeen
Posts: 2208
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Post by Skeen »

I'm leaving sometime Friday from Durham (and my dad and brother will also be coming with another car). Would be glad to meet up somewhere on I-40.
David in NC
Posts: 568
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by David in NC »

You guys are killing me. I can't make it. Please have a great time and drive carefully.
bmwm3n528
Posts: 1715
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Hickory, NC

Post by bmwm3n528 »

I'll let you know our plans as it gets closer.
jgoodwill
Posts: 658
Joined: Aug 03, 2006
Location: Elkin, NC
Contact:

Post by jgoodwill »

Sounds like the VA guys will be coming through the 77/81 junction mid-afternoon on Friday. Maybe we can all decide on a time to meet in Wytheville... what works for everyone???
Skeen
Posts: 2208
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Post by Skeen »

jgoodwill wrote:Sounds like the VA guys will be coming through the 77/81 junction mid-afternoon on Friday. Maybe we can all decide on a time to meet in Wytheville... what works for everyone???
I'm not planning to go through VA, but could meet up before Knoxville (at 40-81 intersection). Early-Mid afternoon sounds about right for me.
Post Reply