Bunch of 528 Stuff for Sale

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
asanjuan
Posts: 139
Joined: Apr 19, 2013
Location: Fairfield, CA

Bunch of 528 Stuff for Sale

Post by asanjuan »

I have a bunch of stuff I am trying to sell for my grandson's savings account. It is all listed on craigslist for Sacramento & San Francisco.

pictures available: http://s995.photobucket.com/user/Andy61 ... t=3&page=1
I can also send pictures.

528e entire middle console/beige
528e LSD 2.93 ratio
528e LSD 3.25 ratio
528e open diff
528e gas tank one with a dent; no leaks/functions perfectly
528e gas tank no dents; no leaks/functions perfectly
528e fuse box covers:
528e electric switches:
528e change trays:
528e tool kit (X2):
BMW Premium speaker Set:
BMW CD Protective Box:
528e 2 Auto Trans & 3 Drive Shafts:
528e brake booster with master cylinder & reservoir

Other BMW stuff
1600/2002 windshield washer reservoir
1600/2002 various switches
1600/2002 Chrome Mirror:
1600/2002 Fresh Air:
320/E21 Rear Deck Shelf:
320/E21 Adjustable Rear Sway Bar:

And Some SAAB Stuff
Saab 9000 Exhaust down pipe, cat converter, muffler, & exhaust tip:
Saab driving plates:
Saab document holders:
Saab 900 premium stereo:
Post Reply