Rebuilt Left front caliper/ carrier. E32 and others i think

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
al525i
Posts: 662
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Rebuilt Left front caliper/ carrier. E32 and others i think

Post by al525i »

I have a remanufactured left front caliper and carrier for an e32. It was bought for a 1990 735i and it shows to fit that, but seems larger than I though e32's used.

the box has part number 22-02319L on it as well as 3411-1160363NUGE in another sticker on the box.

the caliper has the numbers 60/28/302 cast in it which I think indicates a 302mm rotor size but I'm not sure.


please do your own research if you are not sure this is what you need.

$35 gets it with shipping via USPS flat rate box included

Image
Image
Image
Image
danc
Posts: 206
Joined: Oct 08, 2010
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Rebuilt Left front caliper/ carrier. E32 and others i th

Post by danc »

al525i wrote:I have a remanufactured left front caliper and carrier for an e32. It was bought for a 1990 735i and it shows to fit that, but seems larger than I though e32's used.
the box has part number 22-02319L on it as well as 3411-1160363NUGE in another sticker on the box.
the caliper has the numbers 60/28/302 cast in it which I think indicates a 302mm rotor size but I'm not sure.
please do your own research if you are not sure this is what you need.

$35 gets it with shipping via USPS flat rate box included
I'll take 'em if still available.
PM'd you earlier.
al525i
Posts: 662
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Re: Rebuilt Left front caliper/ carrier. E32 and others i th

Post by al525i »

sent you a reply message
steve 87 535is
Posts: 868
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Hamburg, NY

Re: Rebuilt Left front caliper/ carrier. E32 and others i th

Post by steve 87 535is »

If the deal falls through, I'll take it. Broke my bleed screw.
al525i
Posts: 662
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Re: Rebuilt Left front caliper/ carrier. E32 and others i th

Post by al525i »

This is officially sold
Post Reply