FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

I got the bumper off of a packaged parts deal on Craigslist. I own a 635csi, so I obviously have no use for it. So it's for sale. I also bought a new m tech wheel so I'm selling my old one. I don't have a whole lot of e28 knowledge, so I don't know if everything is there on the bumper, but it has the mounting brackets. It's painted silver and while the paint is high quality, it wasn't done too well. You'll probably be painting it Anyway, so that doesn't really matter. My guess is that it came off of a red US M5. The mounting brackets are askew but that's a quick fix. I've never sold car parts online before and I certainly don't know how to ship it but I'm willing if the buyer pays shipping and tells me how they want it shipped. The m tech wheel is in good shape, the stitching isn't coming out and it looks pretty great for its age. I also know someone who is selling a rear spoiler for a e28. If anyone is interested I'll have him send me some photos and I'll post them here.

Here's some photos

http://imgur.com/8MZh5vA
http://imgur.com/ekr63XH
http://imgur.com/hzo9uz8
http://imgur.com/XTHNziF
http://imgur.com/7XtrGEJ
http://imgur.com/AzDY2ua
http://imgur.com/4by4R8T
2 5's and a 7
Posts: 653
Joined: Jul 08, 2014
Location: Fayetteville AR

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by 2 5's and a 7 »

Interested in Valance please PM me zipcode 72730
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

95758 elk Grove California
leadphut
Posts: 4499
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland, OR

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by leadphut »

Here ya go gangsta!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

Thanks homie, I'm new to forums. If you can't tell.
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

Here's more photos of the underside.http://m.imgur.com/TDPSlly,f6aWk3d
leadphut
Posts: 4499
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland, OR

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by leadphut »

no problem. first hit is free
alpinass
Posts: 2979
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA>

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by alpinass »

Any separation around the horn buttons? Vinyl shrinks.
M_Technic steering wheel shipped to Long Beach, Ca 90815
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

Not really. The left horn button has a small gap, but the other two look flush. Here's a close up pic.http://m.imgur.com/9ffCZR8
BavAdrian533i
Posts: 222
Joined: Nov 12, 2014
Location: Fresno CA

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by BavAdrian533i »

Is the steering wheel a coarse or fine spline ?
alpinass
Posts: 2979
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA>

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by alpinass »

1988 would be fine spline. I just got a coarse spline recovered.
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

Fine spline. Here's a photo http://m.imgur.com/bGfBpVZ
2 5's and a 7
Posts: 653
Joined: Jul 08, 2014
Location: Fayetteville AR

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by 2 5's and a 7 »

Pm me. With price on spoiler shipped free bump
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

Bump
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

Bump
milarsky
Posts: 545
Joined: Jan 26, 2013
Location: NYC

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by milarsky »

pm'ed
rizal_harsa
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 26, 2015
Location: Indonesia

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by rizal_harsa »

Pm me the price m5 front valance + shipping cost to indonesia
Thanks
OnlysellingAbumper
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: California

Re: FS: M5 Front Valance perfect condition + M tech wheel

Post by OnlysellingAbumper »

Bump $400 plus whatever the shipping costs. $140 + shipping for the m tech wheel.
Post Reply