Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Vilkas
Posts: 168 Joined: Jun 07, 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by Vilkas » Dec 23, 2014 9:33 AM
NOS!, Nice.....
e30 Alpina B6 3.5
Posts: 83 Joined: Apr 03, 2011
Location: California
Post
by e30 Alpina B6 3.5 » Dec 26, 2014 8:03 PM
Freude am Fahren wrote: Is this a set of five? If yes, I'll take them. Where in SoCal?
Four wheels only.
adrian in florida
Posts: 2344 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Post
by adrian in florida » Dec 30, 2014 8:14 PM
Big props for a nice set of unmolested hartge staggered wheels. Not easy to get the staggered these days. Paul they are worth every penny.
Coldswede
Posts: 6859 Joined: Oct 10, 2008
Location: Back U.P. North,. Where the water's blue, the wind is free and seasons four.
Post
by Coldswede » Jan 01, 2015 12:38 PM
I have no idea why I would need a total of NINE 16" Hartge wheels, but these look absolutely gorgeous! Mind if I just drool on them?
cactusjacks1
Posts: 520 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Orange County CA
Post
by cactusjacks1 » Jan 01, 2015 3:24 PM
This is a opportunity you will probably never see again - GLWS!!
e30 Alpina B6 3.5
Posts: 83 Joined: Apr 03, 2011
Location: California
Post
by e30 Alpina B6 3.5 » Jan 03, 2015 11:56 PM
cactusjacks1 wrote: This is a opportunity you will probably never see again - GLWS!!
Thanks guys!
I do have 16 Hartge wheels. 1 pc and 3 pc wheels.
Thanks, Jack!!!