WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
venekeula
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 28, 2014
Location: Suomi Finland

WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by venekeula »

Looking for s38b35 260hp motor valve cover. Oil filling is middle of timing gear and BMW M-power text.


similar to this:

http://img1.cache.netease.com/catchpic/ ... 45D4C5.jpg


please send private message. ;)
venekeula
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 28, 2014
Location: Suomi Finland

Re: WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by venekeula »

Up up !
venekeula
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 28, 2014
Location: Suomi Finland

Re: WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by venekeula »

Up!
alpinass
Posts: 2979
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA>

Re: WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by alpinass »

I'll check tomorrow - I beileve I have one - I was going to mount it on my office wall.


Paul
venekeula
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 28, 2014
Location: Suomi Finland

Re: WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by venekeula »

alpinass wrote:I'll check tomorrow - I beileve I have one - I was going to mount it on my office wall.


Paul
OK !
41magfan
Posts: 112
Joined: Nov 07, 2013

Re: WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by 41magfan »

if Alpina doesn't have one, I may as well, it's either an m88 or an S38. I'll wait on alpina and check to see which mine is as well
venekeula
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 28, 2014
Location: Suomi Finland

Re: WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by venekeula »

Up!?
alpinass
Posts: 2979
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA>

Re: WTB: S38b35 Valve cover

Post by alpinass »

Got one in stock - pm me for details.

Paul
Post Reply