NTB/Feeler- who has a super eta muffler?

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

NTB/Feeler- who has a super eta muffler?

Post by shagrath »

The North Carolina salt has taken it's toll on my exhaust tips, and soon my muffler will be destroyed. Who has one? Please include price shipped to 23454 or I can meet someone within 150 miles (to and from Richmond, so forth). Thanks
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

bump
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

I may actually have one at the shop form a super e we parted a couple years ago. I'll try to drop by tomorrow to have a look. If I have one I can drop it in Richmond for you on Saturday.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

mooseheadm5 wrote:I may actually have one at the shop form a super e we parted a couple years ago. I'll try to drop by tomorrow to have a look. If I have one I can drop it in Richmond for you on Saturday.
Cost? And you mean meet in Richmond?
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

I was just going to leave it in an alley and give you the GPS coordinates, but if you want to meet me somewhere that is fine too. I will be there for a CCA function.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

mooseheadm5 wrote:I was just going to leave it in an alley and give you the GPS coordinates, but if you want to meet me somewhere that is fine too. I will be there for a CCA function.
Dropping it off is fine too man whatever you want to do. And my phone can't do coordinates. Just LMK.
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

mooseheadm5 wrote:I was just going to leave it in an alley and give you the GPS coordinates, but if you want to meet me somewhere that is fine too. I will be there for a CCA function.
Lol! I wanna do that now. :rofl:
PrionaceGlauca
Posts: 379
Joined: Nov 11, 2010
Location: Vancouver BC

Post by PrionaceGlauca »

mooseheadm5 wrote:I was just going to leave it in an alley and give you the GPS coordinates, but if you want to meet me somewhere that is fine too. I will be there for a CCA function.
Sounds like fun - geocaching, but w/BMW parts. I'm in!
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

PrionaceGlauca wrote:
mooseheadm5 wrote:I was just going to leave it in an alley and give you the GPS coordinates, but if you want to meet me somewhere that is fine too. I will be there for a CCA function.
Sounds like fun - geocaching, but w/BMW parts. I'm in!
It does sound like fun. As I said my phone won't do coordinates but maybe leave it at an address and go from there! ;)
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Sorry buddy, no luck. I found the cat, but the muffler had either been sold or scrapped.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

mooseheadm5 wrote:Sorry buddy, no luck. I found the cat, but the muffler had either been sold or scrapped.
its all good man thanks for looking
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

I have a good YOUNG used super eta muffler
Moose
Posts: 237
Joined: May 31, 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

Post by Moose »

I have one, is relatively rust free I think? I assume you just want the actual muffler portion? I would take $10+Actual shipping cost.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

Matt- how much shipped to 23454 va?
Moose- I would like the silencer/bolted section on back. Simply just bolt the new one in there I wanna avoid welding.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

bump
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

535i mufflers will do too.
535is-pa
Posts: 1944
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: south central PA

Post by 535is-pa »

shagrath wrote:535i mufflers will do too.
i have both 535 and 528, im using the 528 one but i have a 535 bosal catback with a trashed resanator it, come get it an its yours.

im on the md/pa line above baltimore on i-83
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

535is-pa wrote:
shagrath wrote:535i mufflers will do too.
i have both 535 and 528, im using the 528 one but i have a 535 bosal catback with a trashed resanator it, come get it an its yours.

im on the md/pa line above baltimore on i-83
Explain trashed resonator, please. Is it usable? Rusted? Blocked up?
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

bump
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

Bump. Anyone have an aftermarket exhaust even? I can pickup from Raleigh to DC. April 4 I will be in DC... so we can meet.
philip1
Posts: 733
Joined: Jun 02, 2007
Location: Charlotte NC

Post by philip1 »

I'll be yanking my whole exhaust. If you come down to Charlotte $25 and the catback is yours. I don't want to mess with shipping.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

philip1 wrote:I'll be yanking my whole exhaust. If you come down to Charlotte $25 and the catback is yours. I don't want to mess with shipping.
We'll have to coordinate maybe a middle ground since Raleigh is 4 hours from here and you are about 3 or 4 from Raleigh...
Post Reply