Page 1 of 1

Crippled M5 lighting up 255/40/17 snow tires.. Video

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:23 PM
by Enchanter
You know, I should have just driven it around like this.. Is anyone interested in the motor and trans??? That is about all I have left from it. As you can see, it ran fine after the crash.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=17368505

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=17368505

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:33 PM
by bojangles
wonder why they say snow tires? Way too nice rims and nice car for winter use.

must be hard to start with the battery box all smashed too..

Ill take the SLS switch if it is there and intact...

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:57 PM
by turbodan
Sounds great.

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:58 PM
by paddylopez
turbodan wrote:Sounds great.
Somebody posted another video of that same car, I recognized the shattered rear end. Something about a UUC exhaust.