Page 1 of 1

Wtb: pacific blue e24 driver door panel/pulls

Posted: Sep 01, 2016 1:11 AM
by Raj
Specifically would like the door pull/storage/etc that attaches to the door panel, or even an entire panel. Not expecting anyone to have one, but hoping to get lucky

Re: Wtb: pacific blue e24 driver door panel/pulls

Posted: Sep 01, 2016 11:20 AM
by BMW Performance
never mind

Re: Wtb: pacific blue e24 driver door panel/pulls

Posted: Sep 01, 2016 4:16 PM
by Raj
Yes! And what might you be asking for those?

Re: Wtb: pacific blue e24 driver door panel/pulls

Posted: Sep 01, 2016 4:22 PM
by BMW Performance
$50 shipped is absurd for Pacific Blue panels and door pulls. Good luck as I am not interested in selling them to you.

Re: Wtb: pacific blue e24 driver door panel/pulls

Posted: Sep 01, 2016 9:06 PM
by Raj
Cool down there buddy. I asked what you wanted for them and you said make an offer, which I did (for one side, more for both). The logical thing to do would be to then counter offer with what you'd be willing to sell them for instead of getting your panties in a bunch. Hope others have better luck dealing with you than I did, though I have a feeling you're going to be "parting" those cars for quite some time with that attitude