1. The Specials - Too Hot
2. Billy Bragg with Wilco - All You fascists
3. The Kinks - Ape Man
4. Paulina Rubio - Y Yo Sigo Aqui
5. Pixies - Tony's Theme
1) Bright Eyes - First Day of my Life
2) The Fray - Dead Wrong
3) Bon Iver - For Emma
4) Led Zeppelin - Four Sticks
5) Radiohead - Street Spirit [Fade Out]
Del the funky homosapian - time is too expensive
outkast - war
del the funky homosapian - why you wanna get funky....
brad paisley - aint nothin like
hieroglyphics - heatish
Another old obscure set of 5: Dust my broom - Elmore James; Manic Depression - Jimi Hendrix; Under my thumb - Stones; You really got me - The Kinks; In memory of Elizabeth Reed - Allman Brothers.
Last edited by m-racer on Mar 29, 2008 10:26 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Only the 1st Five? Ok, but it'll change next week.
Aquie No Sera - Ozomatli
PHD - Crystal Method
Dusty - Kings of Leon
Un Sospiro - Franz Liszt
Savior, Pass me Not - Swan Silvertones
OOPS, IT CHANGED.
Muy Fifi - Ry Cooder
Everthing is Broken - Bob Dylan
Rollin' & Tumblin - Eric Clapton
Virginia Reelin' Round the Fountain - Halo Benders
Red House - Jimi Hendrix
1.) Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
2.) Sarah McLaughan - Adia
3.) The Eagles - On the Border - good song neverminding the Eagles
4.) Glen Frey - You Belong to the City
5.) The Police - On Any Other Day
1. Walk the Proud Land - Bob Marley & the Wailers
2. Gypsy - Fleetwood Mac
3. Changes In Latitude, Changes in Attitude - Jimmy Buffett
4. Season of the Witch - Donovan
5. Rainsong - Led Zeppelin (5/17/73 Mobile, AL)
Minotaur wrote:5. Rainsong - Led Zeppelin (5/17/73 Mobile, AL)
Good to see somebody else sportin' boots ...
Substitute - The Who (Chicago, 8 Dec. 79)
Telephone Line - ELO
Over You - Paul Revere & the Raiders
We Belong to the Night - Ellen Foley
Someone Like You - Michael Stanley Band
Minotaur wrote:5. Rainsong - Led Zeppelin (5/17/73 Mobile, AL)
Good to see somebody else sportin' boots ...
If you remember, you sent me a Cleveland Led Zeppelin boot. I tried to find something to trade back to you for your kindness, but your tastes are too hard to please! I have over 300 gigs of music, and I found nothing to suit your tastes! So I gave up! I consider myself a music guy, it defined my life for many years, but you called out bands I never even heard of!
P.S. When I make it down to a BADGER BIMMER event, you can browse my external hard drive book yourself and take whatever you like!
1> Devo - It's not Right
2> The Beastie Boys - Just a Test
3> Ministry - I Wanted to Tell Her
4> New Order - State of the Nation
5> Soft Cell - Frustration