Page 4 of 6
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 02, 2016 2:30 PM
by ElGuappo
Why didn't I ask about glass for my E23?
Oh well, next year.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 03, 2016 10:33 AM
by ATLien GuY
I'm on the list. Waiting for deposit info. Also emailed you before i saw this. Sorry.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 03, 2016 10:49 AM
by geordi
ovide wrote:perfect Phil, hope that works out.
A crate will cost €300 to ship, so with 6 windshields in it, the price is already down to €50 per windshield.
Anyone in the NE should mail Phil and CC me in on the email so I can make a list.
Chimi-Changa is getting glass and lives in the NE. You may want to reach out and see if he wants to take part in the NE shipment.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 03, 2016 11:40 AM
by Chimi-Changa
geordi wrote:ovide wrote:perfect Phil, hope that works out.
A crate will cost €300 to ship, so with 6 windshields in it, the price is already down to €50 per windshield.
Anyone in the NE should mail Phil and CC me in on the email so I can make a list.
Chimi-Changa is getting glass and lives in the NE. You may want to reach out and see if he wants to take part in the NE shipment.
Mines coming over in the backseat of the white car... Can fit one more or so in there too? ( don't really want to be responsible for more than mine but happy to help)
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 03, 2016 4:09 PM
by Rich in Tupelo
Emailed.
Just need the paypal information and can send $$$ asap.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 03, 2016 9:35 PM
by SmokeyJohn102
Chimi-Changa wrote:geordi wrote:ovide wrote:perfect Phil, hope that works out.
A crate will cost €300 to ship, so with 6 windshields in it, the price is already down to €50 per windshield.
Anyone in the NE should mail Phil and CC me in on the email so I can make a list.
Chimi-Changa is getting glass and lives in the NE. You may want to reach out and see if he wants to take part in the NE shipment.
Mines coming over in the backseat of the white car... Can fit one more or so in there too? ( don't really want to be responsible for more than mine but happy to help)
Pm'ed
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 07, 2016 10:18 AM
by Justin_FL
al525i wrote:Ivo,
Sent an email but haven't heard back on when you want a deposit.
you have me on the confirmed list though
and actually, if theres a florida shipment, that would be closer for me than atlanta.
The plan so far is at least four coming to the south east Florida area. Adding a 5th should be fine. Any other takers? I'm not sure of the limit as to how many will fit on a pallet, since I was planning to order some euro parts too to share the ride.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 08, 2016 1:36 AM
by harrypalmer
Justin_FL wrote:al525i wrote:Ivo,
Sent an email but haven't heard back on when you want a deposit.
you have me on the confirmed list though
and actually, if theres a florida shipment, that would be closer for me than atlanta.
The plan so far is at least four coming to the south east Florida area. Adding a 5th should be fine. Any other takers? I'm not sure of the limit as to how many will fit on a pallet, since I was planning to order some euro parts too to share the ride.
Justin, Now that you mention it, Ivo recently emailed me back that he was putting a FL group but that's the last I've heard from him. I am definitively in if there's space and of course a Green-Green windshield that Ivo can source for me. Thank you for offering.
Jack
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 14, 2016 8:07 AM
by ATLien GuY
Anyone heard from Ivo? I've sent him a couple emails about payment info but haven't heard back from him in a week or so.
Greg Young --- ATL shipment
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 14, 2016 9:46 AM
by saloon
ATLien GuY wrote:Anyone heard from Ivo? I've sent him a couple emails about payment info but haven't heard back from him in a week or so.
Greg Young --- ATL shipment
I have sent him several as well... Nothing back yet..
Ivo,
I am still interested in the glass that we talked about via email.
I hope all is well.
Best regards,
Joseph
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 14, 2016 10:28 AM
by ovide
Hi guys
The Atlanta, Florida & the North-East shipments are slowely coming together.
I'm in the US as we speak so coordinating things is a bit harder but we are still on track.
Will get back to everyone once I have a solid picture of who/what/where/when
Best,
Ivo
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 14, 2016 10:38 AM
by harrypalmer
ovide wrote:Hi guys
The Atlanta, Florida & the North-East shipments are slowely coming together.
I'm in the US as we speak so coordinating things is a bit harder but we are still on track.
Will get back to everyone once I have a solid picture of who/what/where/when
Best,
Ivo
Thank you Ivo.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 14, 2016 1:39 PM
by gray635
Ivo:
Thanks for the update. Please let me know how much I need to PayPal you for my green/green glass shipping to Atlanta and I'll get payment out straight away.
Regards,
Mike
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 20, 2016 9:17 PM
by ovide
Sorry to say, but the shipment to San Diego took a hit (the crate actually must have been dropped by the looks of the damage)
8 out of 13 windshields were trashed....
We took care of people who ordered them, but it was disappointing, needless to say.
Fingers crossed for the ones that are already on their way to LA, Sacramento and Dallas!
I will post more info when available.......
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 20, 2016 10:27 PM
by Shawn D.
ovide wrote:Sorry to say, but the shipment to San Diego took a hit (the crate actually must have been dropped by the looks of the damage)
8 out of 13 windshields were trashed...
Dang, that really stinks.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 21, 2016 7:38 PM
by alpinaguy
Ivo,
Should'nt of sent "13"!!!!!! Lol. I was lucky. mine was one of the lucky ones.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 21, 2016 7:50 PM
by duggi
alpinaguy wrote:Ivo,
Should'nt of sent "13"!!!!!! Lol. I was lucky. mine was one of the lucky ones.
Talk about a nightmare

he got in contact with me today to inform me that I, too, was on of the lucky ones. Feeling sorry for those guys who aren't...

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 22, 2016 6:49 PM
by Chimi-Changa
Fingers crossed for the LA shipment....
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 23, 2016 12:07 PM
by reesesboot
Chimi-Changa wrote:Fingers crossed for the LA shipment....
Amen. I was one of the unlucky ones

Still got other goodies and saw Ivo's caravaM5

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 24, 2016 7:06 AM
by 1st 5er
Fingers crossed in Tejas.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 24, 2016 10:10 AM
by Renn535is
Thank you Ivo for delivering my windshield yesterday in Los Angeles. You couldn't have made it easier and I look forward to ordering more items in the future.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 24, 2016 2:03 PM
by jc72
Ivo give me a call if you see this, I'm not getting through to you via email.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Mar 31, 2016 8:42 PM
by EvanJacob
My wife just texted, "It's so clear, it's like there's no windshield at all. Really Weird!"
Happy wife. Happy life.
Thanks, Ivo!
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Apr 05, 2016 11:26 PM
by gray635
Ivo: Any update on the shipment to ShawnD in Atlanta?
Thanks,
Mike
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Apr 15, 2016 9:36 AM
by SmokeyJohn102
Also interested in an update, I have emailed Ivo a couple of times now with no response...
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Apr 15, 2016 2:59 PM
by ovide
My sincere apologies, this trip was hectic and disappointing for a lot of people including myself as the shipping company trashed 15 of the new windshields…..
Luckily a lot of them did survived and were delivered to happy customers.
But meanwhile I'm still fighting with the shipping company for them to step up and get back with a solution that helps everybody.
Due to this all I did not reply to this post and forgot to get back to some people.. off course this is no excuse but this is what happened….
Bottom line:
-everyone that send a deposit and still wants a windshield will get one in the 'replacement batch"
-anyone that wants their deposit back and cancel the order is welcome to do so.
-new orders will have to wait a bit until this all is taken care off, I do not want to have any more glass arrive to the other side of the world in pieces....
Kind regards
Ivo
ps as always the best way to reach me is through email:
[email protected]
if I don't reply quick enough, don't hesitate to email me a 'friendly reminder'
live is busy with 2 jobs, a dog and a wife that I love.....
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Apr 15, 2016 3:31 PM
by gray635
Ivo: Thanks for the update. Although I ordered early, I was never informed of the deposit required for the Atlanta shipment, so I never paid one.
If you think there is any chance you can get another batch of windshields made and shipped to the US, I am willing to wait. Any idea that this will happen and, if so, what it the timetable?
Thanks,
Mike Gray
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: May 12, 2016 1:29 PM
by reesesboot
Any update on this?
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: May 12, 2016 1:38 PM
by ovide
Actually still working on the insurance claim with the shipping company!
But I do have all new green – green windshields in house +10 bronze are on the way as we speak.
I should be able to have everything shipped by the end of the month!
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: May 12, 2016 1:54 PM
by Shawn D.
ovide wrote: I should be able to have everything shipped by the end of the month!
