Page 4 of 4

Posted: Apr 22, 2012 10:44 PM
by Mike W.
Cupholder Nazi wrote:Mike,

I think you thought the boost builds slowly because you were starting it out at 2000 RPM. If you are hovering around 3000, and hit the throttle, its an instant 9 psi. Glad you enjoyed, and noone got a ticket on the 6+ test drives that we did with that same cop lurking along that road!!
I've little experience with turbos, Volvo 850s may be it. And they were pretty linear and disappointing. Felt much slower than the reviews suggested. As opposed to yours which was ok until boost came on then hold on!!! None of which is a criticism, just an observation. I was surprised and impressed. :up:

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 12:13 PM
by 1st 5er
Mike W. wrote: I was surprised and impressed. :up:
How was the cupholder?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :cool:

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 3:09 PM
by Manny D.
1st 5er wrote:
Mike W. wrote: I was surprised and impressed. :up:
How was the cupholder?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :cool:
It was different, and a little overkill on the bent handle.. But it functions.

I use something similar, actually my coffee cup fits just fine between my e-brake handle, passenger seat, and coin tray with no room to move around. My only problem now is the coffee spilling on a high-G turn, or a dickhead in traffic.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 3:10 PM
by JBort
ElGuappo wrote:
We couldn't quite get done with Alecs stereo but he is close enough to button the rest up himself.
Man it gets dark out there in back!
It was still dark when I arrived!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 3:14 PM
by Manny D.
JBort wrote:Yes, another wonderful WF; Manny's place is the perfect location! "Parking-on-the-green", a shop, and a king-sized "easy-up" for shade!


What we really need is a 2 day event... :shock:
Thanks for coming out! We had great weather this event.

The huge lawn for parking is a good place for some lawn shots, Peter should have brought his buddy out for some pics.

A 2 day event is do-able. I would have to just request the days off. I may also need a small amount of help to coordinate, Im game for making this a larger scale event like we had in San Diego. The more faces the better.
ElGuappo wrote: Man it gets dark out there in back!
Next time we will need a huge extension cord for the flood lights. Or just do it in the driveway closer to my house.

Posted: Apr 24, 2012 12:27 AM
by m5chaser83
sorry I could not make it I had a family emergency but looked like a good turn out !

Posted: May 22, 2012 5:20 PM
by ChefShawn
can someone text me keiths number i need to pick up some wheels
thanks

Posted: May 22, 2012 8:48 PM
by Keith
ChefShawn wrote:can someone text me keiths number i need to pick up some wheels
thanks
Who me..?... we've texted, just a little while ago in fact. ;)