What were you doing 10 years ago?
-
scootermcfly
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Oct 14, 2010
- Location: North Augusta, SC
-
David Hunt
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Bloomington, IN
Lesseee...at NADEP in San Diego, working the test line for F-18s.
Preparing for the move to Indiana, wishing I could do the trip to watch Brad and Duke do the sprint in TX, and seriously regretting not going. I think. It seems like a long time ago.
Had just bought the 533 and went on the Ortega Hwy run, bent front bumper and all. Or was that 2001?
I do miss the San Diego crew...and the weather some days.
Preparing for the move to Indiana, wishing I could do the trip to watch Brad and Duke do the sprint in TX, and seriously regretting not going. I think. It seems like a long time ago.
Had just bought the 533 and went on the Ortega Hwy run, bent front bumper and all. Or was that 2001?
I do miss the San Diego crew...and the weather some days.

