Yep, he refuses to return calls or pick up his stuff. Not to mention the 3 other cars that he was "working on " for customers that have been sitting at my house for months as well. Now I have them to deal with as well. Not cool at all. A simple call would be nice.JoshInAtlanta wrote:Oh Boy.Gregg wrote:If anyone wants to pick up one or all of the four cars Bill left at my house it would be wonderful. It better be soon though because these cars are going away somehow. Not to mention all the parts in my garage![]()
Paging: Wiseguy (Bill Weismann) --or offers of help?
Well two of the customer cars were picked up last night. One is missing a ton of parts that were already paid for but apparently never purchased or installed.
Now I have one customer car left and I am notifying the state that the 4 cars Bill left here are apparently abandoned since he refuses to contact me. His mom made no indication of him being ill so I don't want to hear that excuse. As soon as is legally feasible they are off to the crusher!
-
JoshInAtlanta
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Apr 22, 2006
- Location: Holly Springs, GA
740i is e32, e28 is a 535... not that it makes a huge difference. It is still a piece of junk old e28 (kidding.Gregg wrote:A E34 Touring that apparently Bill never got the title for.Ben wrote:What's up gregg?
Remind me of what cars these are again?
Ben
A 635CSi
A 740i can't remember what year but two generations ago.
and a E28 5spd. (can't rember if it's a 535.
I am going to just have these things impounded and crushed. I have neighbors complaining about how ghetto my yard looks and the town is starting to get pissy as well. Meanwhile Bill is posting on the WorldPac forums without a care in the world but can't even pick up the phone to call me. He has a lot of very angry people looking for him and I am about to join the crowd.
Hey Jeremy, I'll trade you 4 cars that seem to be abandoned for the Jeep! I need a Jeep and you can never have too many BMW's!! LOL
Hey Jeremy, I'll trade you 4 cars that seem to be abandoned for the Jeep! I need a Jeep and you can never have too many BMW's!! LOL


