Page 3 of 3

Posted: Jun 06, 2007 3:27 AM
by Wiseguy
Brian in TN wrote:Jak sie masz? My name Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice!

Urkin, not too much raping... Humans only!

He is my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

:up:
Ina my country, we have 3 problem. Economic, Social, and Wiseguy, I mean Jew.

pls note my Avatar.... It's a big one this year.

Posted: Jun 06, 2007 4:04 AM
by ledfoot87
wow, i'd be stoked if my parents got me anything like that. glad to see you are. my first car my dad laid the cash down and i paid him in 4 installments. then i put almost the same amount into the car, it was rearended and totalled. dad took the insurance check and pocketed it. i had never put the car in my name. my mistake there. so i scraped the bottom of piggy bank and got an e28 eta drove the piss out of it then got the m30 i have now. enjoy the stang, its a good car for california.

Posted: Jun 06, 2007 4:55 AM
by Tusker
Cor blimey guvna! That'd be so cool here.

To the best of my knowledge the mustang isn't officially imported by Ford. The last time I was in one was in the 80's. A mate of mine had a red one, all I can remember of it was the picture of horses (mustangs) on the seat leather. I was into bikes in those days.