It's funny how tight the rare M-car community is, particularly on the better forums like this one. The Santorin Blue '95 Touring you posted the picture of belongs to a guy named Eric in Ohio. We just talked on the phone today at noon and concluded a deal for him to buy my silver E34 M5 3.8 liter euro. It will occupy a garage spot next to his Touring pictured above and be in great hands.vance wrote:This one looks awsome also:
Vance
bmwm3n528 wrote:Since we're on the topic of cool E34s...Here's a picture of my buddy's (Scott Epstein) driveway at one time. Shame they weren't all his!
Cool that you know Scott! I have that same picture since he sent it to me when we were finalizing the deal on my silver 3.8 liter M5 that I bought from him in March 2005 (see paragraph above!). Scott definitely knows his 3.8's and is a joy to deal with. I think the Santoriin Blue '95 Touring in Scott's driveway picture is the same one owned by Eric in Ohio that is buying my car. He told me on the phone today that his car is one of two Tourings ever made in that color, and when I sent him this picture he verified that this is his Touring.
Oh yeah, congrats on the M5 Ron. But you and I already emailed about it when you gave me a sneak peek a week or two ago.


