Page 3 of 3

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 04, 2016 4:58 PM
by the_illermiller
Pm'd my email, thanks!

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 04, 2016 5:29 PM
by Adam_weinkauf
Do you have the little screw/ clips that hold the grill on? i cannot find where to buy them and I'm missing a ton! Zinno fenders, and is it $30 per door card or $30 for all?

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 04, 2016 10:49 PM
by 10Asians
Hi Adam -

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.rmeuropean.com/Products/5113 ... -V391.aspx

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 05, 2016 4:14 PM
by Sean_Cassidy
Adam_weinkauf wrote:Do you have the little screw/ clips that hold the grill on? i cannot find where to buy them and I'm missing a ton! Zinno fenders, and is it $30 per door card or $30 for all?
Can't say I have the screws, but yeah, that's $30 for all 4.

Sean

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 2:14 AM
by arnold-21
still have the speedometer and the carpet?

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 10:06 AM
by Gubernaculum
PM sent re: motronic ecu. Free bump to the top.

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 11:54 AM
by Sean_Cassidy
arnold-21 wrote:still have the speedometer and the carpet?
Carpeting, no. Speedometer, possibly. I'll check tomorrow for you.

Sean

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 11:54 AM
by Sean_Cassidy
Gubernaculum wrote:PM sent re: motronic ecu. Free bump to the top.
PM responded to!

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 12:15 PM
by arnold-21
Sean_Cassidy wrote:
arnold-21 wrote:still have the speedometer and the carpet?
Carpeting, no. Speedometer, possibly. I'll check tomorrow for you.

Sean
Thanks

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 8:58 PM
by c3p0
im looking for a blower moter

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 12:12 PM
by Sean_Cassidy
c3p0 wrote:im looking for a blower moter
Afraid I do not have one.

Sean

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 19, 2016 4:20 AM
by Jobi
Any chance you still have the whole cruise control stuff?

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 19, 2016 11:57 AM
by Sean_Cassidy
Jobi wrote:Any chance you still have the whole cruise control stuff?
I want to say I do. I can check next time I'm near the parts.

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 6:14 PM
by Jobi
Ok, let me know.

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Jan 03, 2017 4:12 PM
by Sean_Cassidy
Bump!

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Jan 03, 2017 9:56 PM
by LeiseyJr
Seatbelt Receptacle for the front seats, driver or passenger?

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Jan 03, 2017 10:37 PM
by Sean_Cassidy
LeiseyJr wrote:Seatbelt Receptacle for the front seats, driver or passenger?
I do not. Sorry!

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Jan 03, 2017 10:42 PM
by freedspeak
You show the rear seat still available. What is the condition and color (I saw tan, is that pearl beige [light tan])? If it's in good shape (crack/rip free) and you're able to ship it (I've seen others use greyhound), I'll probably take it. Just shoot me a PM and I'll get you my e-mail for some pics.

Re: Lots of 535is Parts!

Posted: Jan 03, 2017 10:45 PM
by Sean_Cassidy
freedspeak wrote:You show the rear seat still available. What is the condition and color (I saw tan, is that pearl beige [light tan])? If it's in good shape (crack/rip free) and you're able to ship it (I've seen others use greyhound), I'll probably take it. Just shoot me a PM and I'll get you my e-mail for some pics.
Sorry man, I've sold the rear seat a while back. It wasn't in that great of condition Anyway.