Page 3 of 3
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Posted: Oct 13, 2014 7:27 PM
by tig
Bump.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Posted: Oct 20, 2014 11:14 AM
by tig
Bump.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Posted: Nov 11, 2014 11:59 PM
by tig
Bump.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Posted: Nov 22, 2014 10:33 PM
by tig
I like to eat small children
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Posted: Nov 25, 2014 1:02 PM
by tig
Bump.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 06, 2014 4:10 PM
by tig
I've dropped the prices of almost everything. In most cases, so low you are really just paying shipping.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 11, 2014 3:40 PM
by tig
Noticed someone else is selling a flywheel for cheaper. So I lowered the price of mine. Remember almost all prices listed here INCLUDE shipping.
I love capitalism.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 11, 2014 5:47 PM
by dam5h
Sure those are b34 exhaust manifolds?
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 11, 2014 6:01 PM
by tig
dam5h wrote:Sure those are b34 exhaust manifolds?
No.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 11, 2014 10:29 PM
by dam5h
Do you have a golf ball?
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 12, 2014 1:20 AM
by tig
dam5h wrote:Do you have a golf ball?
Nah, not a fan of VWs.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 12, 2014 10:17 AM
by dam5h
Don't make me pm you, cek!
From a comparison with this image from the FAQ, I would think those must be b35 mani's.
My b35 installation from a PO still has b34 manifolds on it, while I would like to do headers, that's not in the cards right now. So I may be in the market for some b35 mani's although I need downpipes too.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 13, 2014 1:22 AM
by trevmmeister
Status on that B34 head? Still have it? If so, what shape is it in? Mileage? How loud is it, or ISNT it? Cam or rocker wear? Given that all these answers are positive, I am interested.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 13, 2014 9:50 AM
by tig
trevmmeister wrote:Status on that B34 head? Still have it? If so, what shape is it in? Mileage? How loud is it, or ISNT it? Cam or rocker wear? Given that all these answers are positive, I am interested.
I know what is posted. Nothing more. It came on a donor motor.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 13, 2014 4:05 PM
by trevmmeister
Mind if I get a few more pictures of it? Close ups of wear points and a couple valves, 1 & 6, perhaps?
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 13, 2014 8:03 PM
by tig
Sure. Will do asap.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 14, 2014 1:30 PM
by tig
Took a bunch of pics of the head & camshaft.
More here:
https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=M30 ... 9457%40N00
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Dec 14, 2014 1:57 PM
by trevmmeister
Ewwww. Platinums.
That camshaft looks pretty darn good. Doesnt look like there is really any wear. Would you be willing to part with only the camshaft? Two of my cam lobes and two of my rockers are the only parts of wear my head has.
Edit; Just looked back over OP, euro performance cam.. I imagine that wouldnt work too well with a stock US head and chip?
If, in fact, it would work though, and you are willing to sell just the cam, I will take it.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Jan 04, 2015 2:57 PM
by tig
Bump.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Jan 04, 2015 3:43 PM
by Yah8767
Do you have complete glove box,latch and key for E28 for sale...I need these???
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Jan 12, 2015 10:10 AM
by driving28tw
That E28 fine spline steering wheel looks pretty good!
Would you ship it overseas? (to Taiwan)
How much would it cost? Thank you!
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14
Posted: Jan 12, 2015 3:43 PM
by tig
driving28tw wrote:That E28 fine spline steering wheel looks pretty good!
Would you ship it overseas? (to Taiwan)
How much would it cost? Thank you!
Sorry, sold. I forgot to update the ad.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts For-Sale thread
Posted: Feb 07, 2015 2:35 PM
by tig
.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts For-Sale thread
Posted: Feb 08, 2015 4:05 PM
by tig
Upper timing chain cover sold!
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts For-Sale thread
Posted: Feb 17, 2015 11:30 AM
by tig
All prices include shipping! I have other stuff to ship today, so go ahead and make me an offer!
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts
Posted: Mar 07, 2015 12:47 PM
by tig