FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14

Post by tig »

Bump.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14

Post by tig »

Bump.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14

Post by tig »

Bump.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14

Post by tig »

I like to eat small children
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14

Post by tig »

Bump.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

I've dropped the prices of almost everything. In most cases, so low you are really just paying shipping.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

Noticed someone else is selling a flywheel for cheaper. So I lowered the price of mine. Remember almost all prices listed here INCLUDE shipping.

I love capitalism.
dam5h
Posts: 185
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Charlottesville, VA

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by dam5h »

Sure those are b34 exhaust manifolds?
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

dam5h wrote:Sure those are b34 exhaust manifolds?
No.
dam5h
Posts: 185
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Charlottesville, VA

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by dam5h »

Do you have a golf ball?
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

dam5h wrote:Do you have a golf ball?
Nah, not a fan of VWs.
dam5h
Posts: 185
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Charlottesville, VA

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by dam5h »

Don't make me pm you, cek!

From a comparison with this image from the FAQ, I would think those must be b35 mani's.

Image

My b35 installation from a PO still has b34 manifolds on it, while I would like to do headers, that's not in the cards right now. So I may be in the market for some b35 mani's although I need downpipes too.
trevmmeister
Posts: 847
Joined: Mar 02, 2014
Location: Newnan, GA

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by trevmmeister »

Status on that B34 head? Still have it? If so, what shape is it in? Mileage? How loud is it, or ISNT it? Cam or rocker wear? Given that all these answers are positive, I am interested.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

trevmmeister wrote:Status on that B34 head? Still have it? If so, what shape is it in? Mileage? How loud is it, or ISNT it? Cam or rocker wear? Given that all these answers are positive, I am interested.
I know what is posted. Nothing more. It came on a donor motor.
trevmmeister
Posts: 847
Joined: Mar 02, 2014
Location: Newnan, GA

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by trevmmeister »

Mind if I get a few more pictures of it? Close ups of wear points and a couple valves, 1 & 6, perhaps?
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

Sure. Will do asap.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

Took a bunch of pics of the head & camshaft.
Image

Image

More here:
https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=M30 ... 9457%40N00
trevmmeister
Posts: 847
Joined: Mar 02, 2014
Location: Newnan, GA

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by trevmmeister »

Ewwww. Platinums.

That camshaft looks pretty darn good. Doesnt look like there is really any wear. Would you be willing to part with only the camshaft? Two of my cam lobes and two of my rockers are the only parts of wear my head has.

Edit; Just looked back over OP, euro performance cam.. I imagine that wouldnt work too well with a stock US head and chip?

If, in fact, it would work though, and you are willing to sell just the cam, I will take it.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

Bump.
Yah8767
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 01, 2015
Location: arizona

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by Yah8767 »

Do you have complete glove box,latch and key for E28 for sale...I need these???
driving28tw
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Location: Taipei

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by driving28tw »

That E28 fine spline steering wheel looks pretty good!

Would you ship it overseas? (to Taiwan)

How much would it cost? Thank you!
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts. PRICE DROP 12-6-14

Post by tig »

driving28tw wrote:That E28 fine spline steering wheel looks pretty good!

Would you ship it overseas? (to Taiwan)

How much would it cost? Thank you!
Sorry, sold. I forgot to update the ad.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts For-Sale thread

Post by tig »

.
Last edited by tig on Feb 20, 2015 12:03 AM, edited 1 time in total.
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts For-Sale thread

Post by tig »

Upper timing chain cover sold!
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts For-Sale thread

Post by tig »

All prices include shipping! I have other stuff to ship today, so go ahead and make me an offer!
tig
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Location: Durango
Contact:

Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts

Post by tig »

This thread is dead, Jim. Go here instead: http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=131842
Post Reply