Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Five two eight eye
Posts: 426 Joined: Nov 07, 2009
Location: Narrandera, N.S.W Australia
Post
by Five two eight eye » Nov 19, 2011 1:43 AM
At the time of this writing, if everyone sent you an Australian dollar, you could be slightly more eccentric.
But that will probably change again before you read this
davintosh
Posts: 13965 Joined: Jan 28, 2009
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:
Post
by davintosh » Nov 19, 2011 5:46 PM
oldskool wrote: If everyone in America sent me a dollar I could then be eccentric.
I'm in. Address?
skip535i
Posts: 5186 Joined: Oct 26, 2006
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Post
by skip535i » Nov 19, 2011 10:31 PM
1st 5er wrote: skip535i wrote: I am not ormal.
We knew.
Hardy har har
I see what you did there.