OT - Why do I always...

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Patrick McHugh
Posts: 4163
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Patrick McHugh »

TSMacNeil wrote::laugh:
Truthfully, I have some friends who live on a 52' Irwin...he's 82 she's 60..both avid sailors. I had trouble with the mast in the middle of the dining table.
It's just too "gamey" for my wife...she'd have to have some A/C now and then..oh, and a flat-screen TV.
Oh, and a sit-in tub....and a microwave...and....
:rofl:
Has to be a powerboat for me...unless I find myself single.
Lol. My wife was the same way until we went for a spin on a 48' Post (Turbo 671 Detroits) I used to work on. When we got back from the days trip she watched the owner pump it up with fuel...
TSMacNeil
Posts: 7014
Joined: Jan 22, 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Post by TSMacNeil »

Yeah...my brother has a 60' Hatteras CPMY...it's never pretty at the fuel dock. A pair of supercharged, twin-turbo Detroits...thirsty buggers.
Patrick McHugh
Posts: 4163
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Patrick McHugh »

TSMacNeil wrote:Yeah...my brother has a 60' Hatteras CPMY...it's never pretty at the fuel dock. A pair of supercharged, twin-turbo Detroits...thirsty buggers.
They are so awesome though. They can run at full throttle up to their knock in water for days. I love the two stroke concept they use with the scavenging blower.
Post Reply