Things I dislike greatly

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
TSMacNeil
Posts: 7014
Joined: Jan 22, 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Post by TSMacNeil »

Maybe there is some Spanish-religious reason for the lack of facial surgery and makeup?....surely, she has the coin.
weird
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Post by Jeremy »

Dude, you never know, that might be her WITH makeup! :laugh:

Nope, nevermind, found a shot with her all made up and at her best ... cougar material, she is not.

Image
TSMacNeil
Posts: 7014
Joined: Jan 22, 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Post by TSMacNeil »

Sweet Jesus

nice find Jeremy
:laugh:
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

I'd lick her love button like it was a speed-bag but I will not eat brussell sprouts.
BDK
Posts: 5291
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by BDK »

slammin_e28 wrote:
C.R. Krieger wrote:Endive ...

Image

:puke:
Belgian?
Nope, that is Curly Endive or what some call Chickory,

this is Belgium Endive, it comes in green or red...this stuff I like very much....

Image
Lee in MD
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mar 03, 2007
Location: Columbia MD

Post by Lee in MD »

oldskool wrote:I'd lick her love button like it was a speed-bag but I will not eat brussell sprouts.
:hysterical:
LandCruzer94
Posts: 2043
Joined: Jan 24, 2009
Location: Simi Valley, California

Post by LandCruzer94 »

Back to crowds...

I tense up every time we go to Costco, any grocery store for that matter. My wife is one of those grazer types that walks in the center of the aisle and randomly stops, causing a huge pileup. Couple that with 500 more people that have the same issue and it's a recipe for disaster.
Mike W.
Posts: 27987
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: California Whine Country

Post by Mike W. »

LandCruzer94 wrote:Back to crowds...

I tense up every time we go to Costco, any grocery store for that matter. My wife is one of those grazer types that walks in the center of the aisle and randomly stops, causing a huge pileup. Couple that with 500 more people that have the same issue and it's a recipe for disaster.
Yeah, I never cease to be amazed at all the people who use the middle of the aisle exclusively and will just park the cart there while they shop. Sometimes sideways or at an angle. Then get apologetic if they happen to notice someone else trying to get by. WTF, is it their first time with a shopping cart?
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Post by Jeremy »

I make a mental note of the worst offenders and watch for them in the parking lot. Chances are high that if they can't pilot a shopping cart, their driving skills are on a similar level.

OTOH, I don't bottle it up either. If some old bat stops in the middle of the aisle and impedes my progress, a simple polite "Excuse me" is typically enough to shock them back to reality. I don't see any real sense in getting mad at them.

Jeremy
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

Oh hell no. Here in the South, two women will stop carts (buggies) in the center of the aisle and chat it up like they haven't seen each other in years even if they are neighbors. If you utter a polite "excuse me", you are sometimes met with a slightly raised hand but never acknowlegement. I've seen traffic jams 4-5 deep with folks staring at the offenders but still no action.
Post Reply