How many of you think that you'll never sell your e28?!

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.

What have you said that you want to do with your e28?

Never sell it, but did.
10
13%
Never sell it, and will follow through with that.
37
49%
Get that shit out of my driveway
2
3%
What ever happens, happens.
23
31%
I don't care.
3
4%
 
Total votes: 75

Aamir_bt
Posts: 26
Joined: Mar 16, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

Post by Aamir_bt »

RonW wrote:I can't sell mine because it's worthless. I traded my first car ('73 Volvo 144) for a VCR, so I have never actually sold a car.
:rofl:


i don't plan to ever sell mine. i still have my first car ever, a shitty old isuzu stylus with a chopped up front end from a trooper and everything broken in one way or another. right now it's sitting on blocks though.

barring a major accident or catastrophe (flood, tree falling on it) i can't see myself ever considering selling it. i have a ton of time and effort into it, and even though it's in pretty rough condition it still gets compliments all the time. and even if it does get wrecked or whatever, i'll probably just use it as a parts car for another E28 that i'd eventually get. so it would live on through another car haha.
stuartinmn
Posts: 9756
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Minneapolis

Post by stuartinmn »

I'll have to drive mine until I go into the old folk's home to get my money out of it. :)
austin8753
Posts: 1552
Joined: May 16, 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA

Post by austin8753 »

I told myself I wouldn't ever sell my E28. Then I sold it.
a
Posts: 12473
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Marshfield ,MA

Post by a »

stuartinmn wrote:I'll have to drive mine until I go into the old folk's home to get my money out of it. :)
Yah , but you will be driving a very well sorted E 28 until that time. :cool:
Post Reply