Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Lee
Posts: 73 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Post
by Lee » Nov 04, 2011 9:14 PM
I'll measure the seats in my M3 before it goes for winter storage.
wkohler
Posts: 50939 Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:
Post
by wkohler » Nov 04, 2011 9:15 PM
E30 seats sit at roughly the same height as manual sports, which are higher than power sports. Then, once you add an adapter, you're higher still. I was not a super comfortable guy in my first 533 with the E30 seats.
Lee
Posts: 73 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Post
by Lee » Nov 04, 2011 10:57 PM
BTW e30 comfort seats are higher than the Sport seats. I sit pretty low in my M3 Sport seats.
winfred
Posts: 2839 Joined: May 12, 2007
Location: loserana
Post
by winfred » Nov 04, 2011 11:54 PM
e30 sports are higher then e24 power sports, e36 sports are nice and low but the tracks are offset quite a bit