Just wanna say I appreciate you guys

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

C.R. Krieger wrote: Yeah; as I said (before I got to see the reply, dammit*), moosehead was a bit too nasty with the gloating. That set him off again.
The gloating post wasn't nasty, but I guess if he didn't like it, he can lump it.
The guy did call Timothy crazy for not accepting a faulty (and impossible) diagnosis and a prick even though he had given the correct answer to the gauge problem.
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I'm glad I have no idea what you guise are talking about.
rmiddendorf
Posts: 5568
Joined: Jul 11, 2010
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by rmiddendorf »

wkohler wrote:I'm glad I have no idea what you guise are talking about.
X2. Those mud slinging threads make my head hurt. I stop following them once they get too nasty but I never saw the one in question. But there have been a few funny clueless noob threads in the last few months too.
TSMacNeil
Posts: 7014
Joined: Jan 22, 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Post by TSMacNeil »

Wow!

I thought this was just an apology thread. 2 pages? I can't read it all as I'm on a quick-turn to Dallas. My mistake was allowing it to escalate to the point of losing my temper. ( something I'm trying to work on) I'm glad you didn't see the response CR... I had the popcorn ready for that one.
Anyway, I'll read this later, but I'm not proud of getting pissed off at a newb, even if he deserved it.
Later-
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Looks like we got another one brewing. :laugh:

nsxguy7 wrote:go back and read who started ridiculing who....seriously...read carefully...I started out by asking for a little common courtesy,
and I received a load of insults from a bunch of common fuckeads and uneducated douchebags that can barely put together a complete and legible sentence.
It's too bad that none of you morons are local, I'd come down to your level, meet you in person and we'll see who shuts up.....
TSMacNeil
Posts: 7014
Joined: Jan 22, 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Post by TSMacNeil »

Yep
Seem to come in waves. I'm not touching it.
;)
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Post by Jeremy »

The "in thing" on the board for some people seems to have become to harangue the new guy. While at some points it's certainly deserved, I'd appreciate it if people refrained from piling on. The offenders are limited in number, but consistent. Once a point has been made to someone, there's little need for 5 other people to chime in making the same point using increasing mocking language.

I'm not pointing any fingers (yet), but please consider if you're exhibiting this sort of behavior before you hit Submit.
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Image
rmiddendorf
Posts: 5568
Joined: Jul 11, 2010
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by rmiddendorf »

Jeremy wrote:The "in thing" on the board for some people seems to have become to harangue the new guy. While at some points it's certainly deserved, I'd appreciate it if people refrained from piling on. The offenders are limited in number, but consistent. Once a point has been made to someone, there's little need for 5 other people to chime in making the same point using increasing mocking language.

I'm not pointing any fingers (yet), but please consider if you're exhibiting this sort of behavior before you hit Submit.
I like this point Jeremy. We have a great community here but we're definitely a little harder on noobs than other forums. Sometimes its deserved, sometimes its not.

I just joined an RC Heli forum and they're much easier on new folks than we are here. Although this feels more like a family than a forum sometimes, in both the good and bad ways.

;) :up: :cool:
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

I like Tim. (yes homo)
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

:tsk:
Roberto
Posts: 665
Joined: Oct 04, 2008
Location: Thornton, PA

Post by Roberto »

Was this the sloshing coolant guy?

Mye28= :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Alfonso Bedoya
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sep 16, 2010
Location: Van Isle, B.C. Canada

Post by Alfonso Bedoya »

mooseheadm5 wrote:Image
ROFL! :alright:
Post Reply