ignition coil

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

From the way this thread started, I must say RossA, I'm impressed. :up:




But, :pics!:
RossA
Posts: 165
Joined: Jul 24, 2011
Location: Bristow/Blacksburg, VA

Post by RossA »

1st 5er wrote:From the way this thread started, I must say RossA, I'm impressed. :up:




But, :pics!:
Thanks!

I decided to go with the rebuild. All the injectors are now put back in the car and it drives great! Much better than before! I appreciate all of the help with the links and such.

And, I definitely have some pics, but how in the world do you post them? I saw the page on it in the FAQ, but I couldn't get it to work. How do I get them on the internet?
Post Reply