Worst vanity plates....

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
bmw4aaron
Posts: 1261
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Fishersville, VA
Contact:

Post by bmw4aaron »

When I worked at a side shop down in the 757, we had a customer who had a then new e46 M3 with the license plate, CYIBY4N.
bmw4aaron
Posts: 1261
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Fishersville, VA
Contact:

Post by bmw4aaron »

slammin_e28 wrote:Image


.... nuff said.
wonder if they ever got the subframe fixed. came in complaining the rear end was squating (I think), got it in the air and both subframe mounts were ripped the hell out.
mtnman533
Posts: 1599
Joined: Oct 02, 2008
Location: Los Gatos, CA

Post by mtnman533 »

scott s wrote:
mtnman533 wrote:. ICUMYQT. :lol:
I see you my cutie?
ding ding ding, hit the nail on the head. It took me a while because I have a really dirty mind... scarily this would work too...
I CUM Y QuiT
You win... nothing, you get nothing, aside from the satisfaction of being right.
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

bmw4aaron wrote:
slammin_e28 wrote:Image


.... nuff said.
wonder if they ever got the subframe fixed. came in complaining the rear end was squating (I think), got it in the air and both subframe mounts were ripped the hell out.
Probably not. They always stare me down with that, "I have an e46 it's better than your e30 any day" look. They're all over W'boro, I see that car almost every day I go into town.
aaront
Posts: 351
Joined: Feb 08, 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post by aaront »

Worst? No. Trend past it's prime? Definitely.

Image
juan c.
Posts: 57
Joined: Jun 03, 2010
Location: Northampton, MA

Post by juan c. »

Prius: 4CLNAIR.
I'm not anti-hybrid, but the cloud of smug behind this one was choking me.
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

Image

"DIX TRK"

:rofl: :rofl:
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

Not something I'd be advertising.....

Image
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

slammin_e28 wrote:Not something I'd be advertising.....

Image
at least they aren't on TV.


Oh, wait, nevermind. ;)

That show makes me :lol:
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

cddallara wrote:at least they aren't on TV.


Oh, wait, nevermind. ;)

That show makes me :lol:
I hate that show, lol. When you've got the real dealio sitting in the fridge.....well....I just don't like the show anymore.
FastFiver
Posts: 1716
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: The murder mitten

Post by FastFiver »

slammin_e28 wrote:
cddallara wrote:at least they aren't on TV.


Oh, wait, nevermind. ;)

That show makes me :lol:
I hate that show, lol. When you've got the real dealio sitting in the fridge.....well....I just don't like the show anymore.
>>Fridge

>>Moonshine

wat.
bhopp
Posts: 833
Joined: Dec 15, 2010
Location: Topeka, KS

Post by bhopp »

I'm thing about getting one that says JDM LOL
LiftoffOversteer
Posts: 180
Joined: Nov 22, 2010
Location: 60527

Post by LiftoffOversteer »

Plate from my old Civic "LOL VTEC".

Debating what I get for the E28. If it's a standard vanity plate I am aiming for "MDL MGMT" or "DAY TRDR".
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

FastFiver wrote:
slammin_e28 wrote:
cddallara wrote:at least they aren't on TV.


Oh, wait, nevermind. ;)

That show makes me :lol:
I hate that show, lol. When you've got the real dealio sitting in the fridge.....well....I just don't like the show anymore.
>>Fridge

>>Moonshine

wat.
Breakfast of champions.

Living in close proximity to Franklin Co Va has it's perks.
Post Reply