Page 2 of 3

Re: euro lights/grills, misc parts updated 6/07

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 4:42 AM
by culpy
cddallara wrote:(1) set of Cardinal scalloped rear headrests, with brackets, grommets, screws...and (1) split seam.
$60.00 shipped.SOLD

(1) Euro M5/M535i taillight, w/rear fog. One mounting stud broken. right side.
$30.00 plus shippingSOLD

(3) set of Euro turn signals. Need a clean, but no cracks, wiring intact.
$50.00 plus shipping

1 set RHD euro headlights, frames are a little rusty, but saveable.
$125 plus shippingSOLD

1 set RHD euro headlights nice frames.
$145.00 plus shipping

Several sets of euro grills, faded but not broken
$60+shipping.

(1) set Euro fog blanks
$15.00 +shipping.

(1) set Euro foglights. 1 is cracked, but I'll throw in a spare lense. Otherwise intact.
$50.00 +shipping SOLD

(1) Euro foglight (dual button) switch.
$20.00 +shipping

Coin tray for center console
$10.00 plus shipping

(1) set Euro seatbelt clips
$10.00 plus shipping

Lighted window switches.
$2.00/ea, 7 for $10.00


M Tech bits:

(2) filler pieces that go inside of the fogs on the mtech bumper. Used. Silver.
$30.00+shipping

M5/M535i fender flares, pair
$50.00 plus shipping

(1) part no 5171 1 919 943 . New.
$40.00 plus shipping

(1) part no.51 11 1 92 7 488.0 . Used
$20.00 plus shipping

(1) set standard euro valance tow hook cover+ring, used.
$20.00/set plus shipping.

Handful of euro fog pieces. One complete light, one housing, some lenses.

I'm digging around for more stuff, will update as I find it.

Can send cell pics easy. Posting pics will take some time.


Im a newby, just scored a 83 528e. Im in San Clemente would love to see what you have.

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 8:38 AM
by cddallara
I can send you pics of things if you'd like. Let me know what you want to see.

Posted: Jun 17, 2011 11:32 PM
by DeepBlue636
Can I see a picture of the euro grills and headlights. and for the euro headlights does it come with the whole unit attachment?

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 1:46 AM
by cddallara
DeepBlue636 wrote:Can I see a picture of the euro grills and headlights. and for the euro headlights does it come with the whole unit attachment?
It comes with the whole headlight assemblies and grills. No screws, connectors, or rubber cups.

PM me a cell number or email and I can send you a pic.

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 9:06 AM
by cddallara
:rofl:

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 10:44 AM
by b29fe
Looking for a L/H Hella Clear Fog Light Lens. Shipped to 74008.

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 1:13 PM
by ChefShawn
pics to 415 - 6 4 6- 54 45

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 8:53 PM
by cddallara
ChefShawn wrote:pics to 415 - 6 4 6- 54 45
Anything in particular? Stuffs in a dark storage area. You should just drive down one day and take a peek first hand.
Corey

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 10:47 PM
by EuroShark
PM rent regarding turn signals and flares.

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 9:09 AM
by cddallara
:roll:

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 12:31 AM
by beanzermin
Great seller! Don't be scared. Keeps you very up to date on what's going on with the transaction. everything arrived to me as he stated!

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 9:02 AM
by cddallara
Thanks!!!

Great seller

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 5:40 PM
by alpinass
Got a nice set of wiper motors...waiting for Euro bumpers.... :banana:

Posted: Jul 02, 2011 2:18 AM
by cddallara
bump. tails, turns, grills, etc...

Posted: Jul 06, 2011 9:37 AM
by cddallara
Bump. Wow, Paypal gets theirs no matter what!:roll:

Posted: Jul 06, 2011 2:02 PM
by SEASean
What of the euro fog items do you still have available?

Posted: Jul 06, 2011 4:05 PM
by amturbev
I might need one of the lighted window switches and a rear ashtray...still available?

Posted: Jul 08, 2011 2:06 AM
by cddallara
SEASean wrote:What of the euro fog items do you still have available?
A couple housings, a rusty right lense, some rings. I have a couple complete units, but they're chipped, or cracked.
amturbev wrote:I might need one of the lighted window switches and a rear ashtray...still available?
Switches and ashtray available, yes.

As well as seatbelts, sunroof motors, cowl vents, euro grills, euro lights, etc...

Posted: Jul 08, 2011 4:20 PM
by SEASean
The housings still have the wiring correct? Any pics?

Posted: Jul 09, 2011 12:24 AM
by boastless
Thanks Corey. I got the euro turns yesterday. A screw was missing in one, but I'm not worried - I'll find something that works.

Posted: Jul 09, 2011 3:13 AM
by cddallara
boastless wrote:Thanks Corey. I got the euro turns yesterday. A screw was missing in one, but I'm not worried - I'll find something that works.
I even checked that too dangit. Could it be in the packing somewhere?

Posted: Jul 09, 2011 3:13 AM
by cddallara
SEASean wrote:The housings still have the wiring correct? Any pics?
I can get pics. Yes, some have wiring, some are bare housings. If you pm me a cell # I can shoot em off to you tomorrow.

Posted: Jul 09, 2011 5:54 PM
by Murfinator
Sent email regarding crack-free taillights. If you've got'em, I want'em.

Thanks

Posted: Jul 16, 2011 9:02 AM
by cddallara
Bump. M Tech kit back up for sale.

Posted: Jul 16, 2011 10:23 AM
by Frybrid 524td
Good seller right here.

Posted: Jul 21, 2011 9:06 AM
by cddallara
:banana:

Posted: Jul 21, 2011 9:19 AM
by cddallara
The m tech pics should be in they're respective threads ;)

EDIT: aha! that's why there was no post to quote. :laugh:

Posted: Jul 25, 2011 9:22 PM
by Frybrid 524td
free bump

Posted: Jul 28, 2011 8:13 PM
by DeepBlue636
Awesome guy highly recommend. Cares about his customers
:D :cool: :banana:

Posted: Jul 30, 2011 1:05 AM
by cddallara
bump for pics :)