Misc euro parts, updated 11/7/11 SOLD

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
culpy
Posts: 44
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
Location: so cal

Re: euro lights/grills, misc parts updated 6/07

Post by culpy »

cddallara wrote:(1) set of Cardinal scalloped rear headrests, with brackets, grommets, screws...and (1) split seam.
$60.00 shipped.SOLD

(1) Euro M5/M535i taillight, w/rear fog. One mounting stud broken. right side.
$30.00 plus shippingSOLD

(3) set of Euro turn signals. Need a clean, but no cracks, wiring intact.
$50.00 plus shipping

1 set RHD euro headlights, frames are a little rusty, but saveable.
$125 plus shippingSOLD

1 set RHD euro headlights nice frames.
$145.00 plus shipping

Several sets of euro grills, faded but not broken
$60+shipping.

(1) set Euro fog blanks
$15.00 +shipping.

(1) set Euro foglights. 1 is cracked, but I'll throw in a spare lense. Otherwise intact.
$50.00 +shipping SOLD

(1) Euro foglight (dual button) switch.
$20.00 +shipping

Coin tray for center console
$10.00 plus shipping

(1) set Euro seatbelt clips
$10.00 plus shipping

Lighted window switches.
$2.00/ea, 7 for $10.00


M Tech bits:

(2) filler pieces that go inside of the fogs on the mtech bumper. Used. Silver.
$30.00+shipping

M5/M535i fender flares, pair
$50.00 plus shipping

(1) part no 5171 1 919 943 . New.
$40.00 plus shipping

(1) part no.51 11 1 92 7 488.0 . Used
$20.00 plus shipping

(1) set standard euro valance tow hook cover+ring, used.
$20.00/set plus shipping.

Handful of euro fog pieces. One complete light, one housing, some lenses.

I'm digging around for more stuff, will update as I find it.

Can send cell pics easy. Posting pics will take some time.


Im a newby, just scored a 83 528e. Im in San Clemente would love to see what you have.
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

I can send you pics of things if you'd like. Let me know what you want to see.
DeepBlue636
Posts: 48
Joined: Apr 03, 2011
Location: California

Post by DeepBlue636 »

Can I see a picture of the euro grills and headlights. and for the euro headlights does it come with the whole unit attachment?
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

DeepBlue636 wrote:Can I see a picture of the euro grills and headlights. and for the euro headlights does it come with the whole unit attachment?
It comes with the whole headlight assemblies and grills. No screws, connectors, or rubber cups.

PM me a cell number or email and I can send you a pic.
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

:rofl:
b29fe
Posts: 165
Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Location: Bixby Oklahoma

Post by b29fe »

Looking for a L/H Hella Clear Fog Light Lens. Shipped to 74008.
ChefShawn
Posts: 2653
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: 94952 Petaluma CA.

Post by ChefShawn »

pics to 415 - 6 4 6- 54 45
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

ChefShawn wrote:pics to 415 - 6 4 6- 54 45
Anything in particular? Stuffs in a dark storage area. You should just drive down one day and take a peek first hand.
Corey
EuroShark
Posts: 1508
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Colorado

Post by EuroShark »

PM rent regarding turn signals and flares.
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

:roll:
beanzermin
Posts: 405
Joined: Feb 18, 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post by beanzermin »

Great seller! Don't be scared. Keeps you very up to date on what's going on with the transaction. everything arrived to me as he stated!
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

Thanks!!!
alpinass
Posts: 2979
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA>

Great seller

Post by alpinass »

Got a nice set of wiper motors...waiting for Euro bumpers.... :banana:
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

bump. tails, turns, grills, etc...
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

Bump. Wow, Paypal gets theirs no matter what!:roll:
SEASean
Posts: 177
Joined: Aug 08, 2008
Location: Seattle

Post by SEASean »

What of the euro fog items do you still have available?
amturbev
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 26, 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Post by amturbev »

I might need one of the lighted window switches and a rear ashtray...still available?
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

SEASean wrote:What of the euro fog items do you still have available?
A couple housings, a rusty right lense, some rings. I have a couple complete units, but they're chipped, or cracked.
amturbev wrote:I might need one of the lighted window switches and a rear ashtray...still available?
Switches and ashtray available, yes.

As well as seatbelts, sunroof motors, cowl vents, euro grills, euro lights, etc...
SEASean
Posts: 177
Joined: Aug 08, 2008
Location: Seattle

Post by SEASean »

The housings still have the wiring correct? Any pics?
boastless
Posts: 173
Joined: Jun 30, 2010
Location: Gilbert, Arizona

Post by boastless »

Thanks Corey. I got the euro turns yesterday. A screw was missing in one, but I'm not worried - I'll find something that works.
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

boastless wrote:Thanks Corey. I got the euro turns yesterday. A screw was missing in one, but I'm not worried - I'll find something that works.
I even checked that too dangit. Could it be in the packing somewhere?
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

SEASean wrote:The housings still have the wiring correct? Any pics?
I can get pics. Yes, some have wiring, some are bare housings. If you pm me a cell # I can shoot em off to you tomorrow.
Murfinator
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sep 07, 2007
Location: ZION - 84032

Post by Murfinator »

Sent email regarding crack-free taillights. If you've got'em, I want'em.

Thanks
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

Bump. M Tech kit back up for sale.
Frybrid 524td
Posts: 2689
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: ...

Post by Frybrid 524td »

Good seller right here.
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

:banana:
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

The m tech pics should be in they're respective threads ;)

EDIT: aha! that's why there was no post to quote. :laugh:
Frybrid 524td
Posts: 2689
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: ...

Post by Frybrid 524td »

free bump
DeepBlue636
Posts: 48
Joined: Apr 03, 2011
Location: California

Post by DeepBlue636 »

Awesome guy highly recommend. Cares about his customers
:D :cool: :banana:
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

bump for pics :)
Post Reply