Personal Milestone Achieved Today!

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
T_C_D
Posts: 7733
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Contact:

Post by T_C_D »

Shawn D. wrote:
T_C_D wrote:It's been a week and I have not purchased another car! I had the jitters for a few days but I am fine now. ;)
:rofl:
I am not joking. Gave up my cars and diet soda in the same year!
Duke
Posts: 9986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Post by Duke »

Todd,

Let me know if you want to get rid of that MGC hood. I think it would be great in my garage with my British iron.
T_C_D
Posts: 7733
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Contact:

Post by T_C_D »

Duke wrote:Todd,

Let me know if you want to get rid of that MGC hood. I think it would be great in my garage with my British iron.
$50 and it's yours but I have no idea how you will get it.
Duke
Posts: 9986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Post by Duke »

T_C_D wrote:
Duke wrote:Todd,

Let me know if you want to get rid of that MGC hood. I think it would be great in my garage with my British iron.
$50 and it's yours but I have no idea how you will get it.
Deal....how close is your nearest Greyhound Station? Just wrap the hell out of it....I'll pay for shipping, packing material and your time.
T_C_D
Posts: 7733
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Contact:

Post by T_C_D »

Duke wrote:
T_C_D wrote:
Duke wrote:Todd,

Let me know if you want to get rid of that MGC hood. I think it would be great in my garage with my British iron.
$50 and it's yours but I have no idea how you will get it.
Deal....how close is your nearest Greyhound Station? Just wrap the hell out of it....I'll pay for shipping, packing material and your time.
I doubt I will time to do that. Maybe you can have someone pick it up and do all that for you.
Duke
Posts: 9986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Post by Duke »

T_C_D wrote:
Duke wrote:
T_C_D wrote:
Duke wrote:Todd,

Let me know if you want to get rid of that MGC hood. I think it would be great in my garage with my British iron.
$50 and it's yours but I have no idea how you will get it.
Deal....how close is your nearest Greyhound Station? Just wrap the hell out of it....I'll pay for shipping, packing material and your time.
I doubt I will time to do that. Maybe you can have someone pick it up and do all that for you.
OK....I'll ask the board.
George
Posts: 2889
Joined: Sep 12, 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by George »

T_C_D wrote: There is certainly a balance between our insane desire to own every cool car we see and family. You'll be wise to learn that balance earlier rather than later. My wife has been very understanding with my hobby.
A wise man once told me:
Todd DeHate wrote:Own the fleet now before you are "married with kids"

:rofl: :rofl:
Post Reply