What Do Other Folks' Board Names Make You Think?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Blue Shadow
Posts: 10539
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: SE PA

Post by Blue Shadow »

tsmall07 wrote: I don't have any around me now that I moved to NOVA.
I thought NoVA was Northern Virginia and that NOVA was a PBS program and 'Nova was a school of higher learning.
L_N_Love
Posts: 4106
Joined: Jun 19, 2008
Location: Richmond VA

Post by L_N_Love »

What does "Blue Shadow" make you think of? Makes me think of a spook or a super hero. :shock: :rofl:
L_N_Love
Posts: 4106
Joined: Jun 19, 2008
Location: Richmond VA

Post by L_N_Love »

Shawn D = yellow moonpies
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

L_N_Love wrote:Shawn D = yellow moonpies
Suck up ..
L_N_Love
Posts: 4106
Joined: Jun 19, 2008
Location: Richmond VA

Post by L_N_Love »

C.R. Krieger wrote:
L_N_Love wrote:Shawn D = yellow moonpies
Suck up ..

C.R. Kreiger = "Crikey" as in an exclamation of astonishment

:rofl: :rofl:
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22379
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by Shawn D. »

C.R. Kreiger = "Creaky" (or maybe "Kreiker")
philip1
Posts: 733
Joined: Jun 02, 2007
Location: Charlotte NC

Post by philip1 »

I always hink of a guy in his garage with a laptop and an e28
djazz
Posts: 2541
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Foat Wuth, Texas

Post by djazz »

Shawn D. - Image
and

Image

Duke --> constipation

oldskool -> luvs -> tattooed skinhead car detailer

PK --> Pixie King

swatterssr --> Swastika

Does it mean anything that everything reminds me of something else on MyE28.com?

Apologies for the old references.
Rich Euro M5
Posts: 6098
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: Klein, Texas

Post by Rich Euro M5 »

djazz wrote:Shawn D. - Image
and

Image

Duke --> constipation

oldskool -> luvs -> tattooed skinhead car detailer

PK --> Pixie King

swatterssr --> Swastika

Does it mean anything that everything reminds me of something else on MyE28.com?

Apologies for the old references.
Hey DJ,

Do you have any off the Pixie King stuff archived you could show to the noobs ?

Rich
Kenny Blankenship
Posts: 4942
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: NNV

Post by Kenny Blankenship »

Blue Shadow wrote:
tsmall07 wrote: I don't have any around me now that I moved to NOVA.
I thought NoVA was Northern Virginia and that NOVA was a PBS program and 'Nova was a school of higher learning.
C'mon. Nova is an old, small Chevrolet.
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Odd that everyone associates Sherman with swastika. I always thought:
Image

swatter senior
booker
Posts: 4354
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: New Orleans

Post by booker »

Wait.

oldskool is luvs?
a
Posts: 12473
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Marshfield ,MA

Post by a »

Set the wayback machine, Sherman! Call me anything but late for supper.
Adam W in MN
Posts: 5055
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Don't waste my motherf***in' time!
Contact:

Post by Adam W in MN »

booker wrote:Wait.

oldskool is luvs?
better not be
BDK
Posts: 5291
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by BDK »

booker wrote:Wait.

oldskool is luvs?
+2???

PK!!! and the Pixie King Show....
wonder where the Pixie Queen is now...
can't find the website anymore...
those were hilarious times back then
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Post by Karl Grau »

booker wrote:Wait.

oldskool is luvs?
AFAIK, luvstheoldskool is a tattooed skinhead car detailer who still owes me for a set of M-tech fender flares and oldskool is a radish farmer. :dunno:
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22379
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by Shawn D. »

BDK wrote:PK!!! and the Pixie King Show....
wonder where the Pixie Queen is now...
can't find the website anymore...
With a little pixie dust it's easy...

Randy Constan: http://pixyland.org/

Image

Image
Last edited by Shawn D. on Dec 02, 2010 8:44 PM, edited 1 time in total.
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

Highly offended. . .(Not really, because I'm inoffendable).
I would like to divert attention right about now to officially say that I think Duke was that guy from the music group "Right said Fred" and you can catch the video "I'm too sexy" at the local Blockbuster.
He was in Germany at the time. . .jus' saying.
Gotta go, lights are flickering for some reason.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

These for starters;

This is true for me as well; Wkohler doesn't make me think of urinals, but the proper urinal sure makes me think of him.

rlomba8204 - a mariachi (can this be unconfirmed)

blkbmw - a brother of another color from a different mother

KillerPM - definitely not the Peter I met

Xenocide - genocide

C.R. Krieger - fat guy behind a big desk sucking on a stogy

alijonny - the guy behind the counter at the local stop-n-rob

Tammer in Philly - alijonny's relief

tsmall07 - Tasmanian Devil - meeting him confirmed it ;)

oldskool - Jeff Foxworthy

w0014170 - ???????

mooseheadm5 - a mount hanging in rlomba8204's den

son of a - smart ass

There's more...
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

runningpanda

Image

shagrath

Image

oldskool

Image
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

L_N_Love wrote:C.R. Kreiger = "Crikey" as in an exclamation of astonishment

:rofl: :rofl:
Awright, when you spell it wrong (and directly under my previous post, no less!), the correct German pronunciation is close to 'crikey'. But properly spelled, it's closer to 'creaky'. Germans pronounce the second letter of the two when it's 'ei' or 'ie'.

As for being a fat guy at a desk sucking on a stogie, all I can say is, I don't smoke. :pimp:
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

C.R. Krieger wrote:
As for being a fat guy at a desk sucking on a stogie, all I can say is, I don't smoke. :pimp:
:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for that clarification.
I'll adjust my imagery accordingly.
Gotta have something in that hand, how about a PBR?
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

swatterssr wrote:
C.R. Krieger wrote:
As for being a fat guy at a desk sucking on a stogie, all I can say is, I don't smoke. :pimp:
:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for that clarification.
I'll adjust my imagery accordingly.
Gotta have something in that hand, how about a PBR?
EWWWW! I don't drink Cheapass Beer, either! :roll:

Try this: :comp:
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

booker wrote:Wait.

oldskool is luvs?
--mynameisnotBrianKurtz
(As far as you know)
L_N_Love
Posts: 4106
Joined: Jun 19, 2008
Location: Richmond VA

Post by L_N_Love »

Parts Dept =


Image


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22379
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by Shawn D. »

That's a cool fort!
L_N_Love
Posts: 4106
Joined: Jun 19, 2008
Location: Richmond VA

Post by L_N_Love »

Love that place.... not much to look at but the best BMW Parts service on the planet in my opinion. ____ :alright:
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

L_N_Love wrote:Parts Dept =


Image


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is that the warehouse or office? :rofl:
Xenocide
Posts: 3370
Joined: Jun 08, 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by Xenocide »

L_N_Love wrote:Parts Dept =


Image


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

Personally I like to believe that wkohler keeps his wheels in a similar building. :lol:
Post Reply