Page 2 of 2
Posted: Jun 28, 2011 2:38 AM
by wkohler
Bump. Link to photos added in the original post.
Posted: Jun 28, 2011 10:20 AM
by 1st 5er
Those really are a beautiful wheel style.
Posted: Jul 15, 2011 6:47 PM
by wkohler
Bump. Can deliver to 5erWest!
Posted: Jul 15, 2011 8:24 PM
by Karl Grau
I love these wheels because if you want a more open look, just take the caps off.

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 8:39 PM
by wkohler
I'm FUCKING sick of this shit.
Posted: Jul 15, 2011 9:20 PM
by Karl Grau
Sorry mang! I was hoping the loss of your sense of humor was temporary. Now that I know that isn't the case, I'll refrain from posting.
BTW, my "more open look" bit KILLED at the Topaz Lounge (in Vegas, Mon thru Sat and matinee Sunday).
post topic
Posted: Jul 15, 2011 9:27 PM
by JW in VaBeach
Purchased a set of closed face Alpina's thinking that they would look better than the Hartge type "A"s. Didn't happen.
Put the Hartge back on the M5. Alpina's relegated to the E12
Posted: Jul 16, 2011 11:01 PM
by oldskool
wkohler wrote:I'm FUCKING sick of this shit.
We know. . . it's a FULL MOON.
The first of the month is still a ways off however.
The Hartge emblems
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 4:51 AM
by NZfiver
Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
Re: The Hartge emblems
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 6:01 AM
by Das_Prachtstrasse
NZfiver wrote:Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
Buy Chris' wheels and you get 6 of them.
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 4:14 PM
by NZfiver
Or make him an offer on the center caps!
Sorry Chris, but shipping the wheels to NZ would kill it for me.
I see you've got the same wheels on your E28, Bob.
Re: The Hartge emblems
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 6:08 PM
by cactusjacks1
NZfiver wrote:Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
You have PM
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 6:14 PM
by Alfonso Bedoya
Frybrid 524td wrote:You're very difficult to deal with.

As soon as a transaction is complete, you post another FS ad that's even better than the last... Hell, I'd pay money just for an inventory sheet to see what you're stashing. At least then I'd know what to save up for!
You never know what's waiting in the wings.
GLWS!
Like I said a while back it's like the opening up the vault of Al Capone...except this time there is lots in there!

post topic
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 6:57 PM
by JW in VaBeach
How do I join that anti-stanceworks league?
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 7:17 PM
by Alfonso Bedoya
LOL just put how long u been hatin in your sig line!

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 10:38 PM
by Das_Prachtstrasse
NZfiver wrote:Or make him an offer on the center caps!
Sorry Chris, but shipping the wheels to NZ would kill it for me.
I see you've got the same wheels on your E28, Bob.
You'd be surprised, I got mine shipped from the motherland for a bargain. In all seriousness, i've been hunting the centercap decals for a long time, and havn't had much luck. German ebay is probably your best bet.
Posted: Aug 08, 2011 3:50 AM
by NZfiver
Chris, would you consider selling a single 16 x 7.5?
During refurb I found a cracked spoke on one of my wheels, and if we don't succeed in welding it, I'll be needing a replacement.
For Hartge center emblems/logo's.........Cactus Jack is the man.
Posted: Aug 08, 2011 12:15 PM
by cactusjacks1
NZfiver wrote:Chris, would you consider selling a single 16 x 7.5?
During refurb I found a cracked spoke on one of my wheels, and if we don't succeed in welding it, I'll be needing a replacement.
For Hartge center emblems/logo's.........Cactus Jack is the man.
Peter,
Talk to Das_Prachtstraße (Christian). He has an extra pair of 16x8.5 with caps he might consider selling. If the welding doesn't work, NZ shipping maybe a lot less if Chris chooses not to breakup his set of 6.
Thanks for the words.
Jack
Posted: Aug 08, 2011 2:03 PM
by wkohler
I'm not going to split the set, sorry.
Posted: Sep 05, 2011 7:44 PM
by NZfiver
Weld repair was good, so I'm no longer looking, thanks.
Chris, these wheels look equally good on the E24 - if you like I can place a link to your ad on bigcoupe.com?
Posted: Sep 06, 2011 9:55 PM
by wkohler
Thanks. I'm a member there, so I could put the ad up. Thanks for the thought!
They're still available. Interesting how all the people that wanted them have no interest in them.
Posted: Sep 07, 2011 2:13 AM
by NZfiver
Check them out on my own E24, which I've just listed for sale.
http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16329