Hell Hath No Fury...

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

thesixerkid wrote: Now that I'm single, I may have to give that a try. Although I should probably worry about getting furniture first :laugh:
I vote for wheel-based furniture.
George
Posts: 2889
Joined: Sep 12, 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by George »

mooseheadm5 wrote:
thesixerkid wrote: Now that I'm single, I may have to give that a try. Although I should probably worry about getting furniture first :laugh:
I vote for wheel-based furniture.
I have a small patio out back now. Wheel fort is a definite possibility. I'll have somewhere to hide next time a vase is thrown at my head.
cvillebimmer
Posts: 2043
Joined: May 29, 2008
Location: Charlottesville, VA

Post by cvillebimmer »

thesixerkid wrote:
mooseheadm5 wrote:
thesixerkid wrote: Now that I'm single, I may have to give that a try. Although I should probably worry about getting furniture first :laugh:
I vote for wheel-based furniture.
I have a small patio out back now. Wheel fort is a definite possibility. I'll have somewhere to hide next time a vase is thrown at my head.
And an engine block coffee table!

Vase, really?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sheesh, glad you got out of that.
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

thesixerkid wrote: I have a small patio out back now. Wheel fort is a definite possibility. I'll have somewhere to hide next time a vase is thrown at my head.
:shock:

Net time a woman asks you if she looks fat, don't pause, just reply with an emphatic "no."
George
Posts: 2889
Joined: Sep 12, 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by George »

cvillebimmer wrote:
thesixerkid wrote:
mooseheadm5 wrote:
thesixerkid wrote: Now that I'm single, I may have to give that a try. Although I should probably worry about getting furniture first :laugh:
I vote for wheel-based furniture.
I have a small patio out back now. Wheel fort is a definite possibility. I'll have somewhere to hide next time a vase is thrown at my head.
And an engine block coffee table!

Vase, really?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sheesh, glad you got out of that.
I've been thinking about it. I have a completely stripped M30 block sitting my office. It would look pretty cool but scream bachelor pad. I really need a chair (or wheel bench) first. I get home and have no where to sit.
Coldswede
Posts: 6859
Joined: Oct 10, 2008
Location: Back U.P. North,. Where the water's blue, the wind is free and seasons four.

Post by Coldswede »

Not to make light of your cars damage nor the situation, I thought you would like to see how bad it could have been.

More Angry Girls Vengeance:
http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/opt ... /t,345088/

I'm thinking bachelorhood is safer! :shock:
George
Posts: 2889
Joined: Sep 12, 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by George »

Coldswede wrote:Not to make light of your cars damage nor the situation, I thought you would like to see how bad it could have been.

More Angry Girls Vengeance:
http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/opt ... /t,345088/

I'm thinking bachelorhood is safer! :shock:
Ouch!

Good thing I didn't keep spray paint in the house.
tsmall07
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 12775
Joined: May 22, 2006
Location: Springfield, vA

Post by tsmall07 »

thesixerkid wrote: I'll have somewhere to hide next time a vase is thrown at my head.
:shock:

She didn't seem the type.

I'd imagine it was one of those "hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave" moments. :heehee:


Edit: Maybe a "Love to see her go AND watch her leave" :dunno:
Last edited by tsmall07 on Jul 27, 2010 5:40 PM, edited 2 times in total.
George
Posts: 2889
Joined: Sep 12, 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by George »

tsmall07 wrote:
thesixerkid wrote: I'll have somewhere to hide next time a vase is thrown at my head.
:shock:

She didn't seem the type.

I'd imagine it was one of those "hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave" moments. :heehee:
Maybe when the car is fixed and more time has passed, I
ll let y'all in on the crazefest.
Post Reply