The life of Roberto

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
snakebrain
Posts: 966
Joined: Feb 15, 2010
Location: Belfast

Post by snakebrain »

FABEL wrote:I& to think your brother was in the car; that's harsh! I am sure you hugged him uncontrollably & even though it's been 6 months, when you read this post, PLEASE go hug him uncontrollably again - just for being there, being okay, & not holding a grudge over the situation.

repeatedly, I am sorry.
Seriously, get a grip of yourself! :shock: :laugh: :laugh:
Roberto
Posts: 665
Joined: Oct 04, 2008
Location: Thornton, PA

Post by Roberto »

haha estrogen
Last edited by Roberto on May 31, 2011 1:32 PM, edited 3 times in total.
FABEL
Posts: 146
Joined: Jun 10, 2010

Post by FABEL »

the estrogen IS because I know how it feels.

maybe I just connected to what I thought was sorrow over an unfortunate situation & I wanted to be supportive.

my experience was similair, with my sister in the passenger seat, so this all hit close to home.

I was only trying to help & be considerate to the situation. I do appreciate the comment on possessions never providing your worth.

SO TRUE. I never meant to say otherwise, but still feel one's car IS irreplaceable.

am I suppose to argue this point?, or can I just say I'm sorry again to the OP. I know you mostly laughed at my attempt in supporting you totaling the same classic car that unites all of us on the forum, so maybe I've been wrong to care.

sorry for so many things guys . . .
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

FABEL wrote:sorry for so many things guys . . .
Never apologize; never explain. Forget about it. Fill in your location in your profile. Cook up a cool avatar and signature file. Move on.
Roberto
Posts: 665
Joined: Oct 04, 2008
Location: Thornton, PA

Post by Roberto »

FABEL wrote: I know you mostly laughed at my attempt in supporting you totaling the same classic car that unites all of us on the forum, so maybe I've been wrong to care.

sorry for so many things guys . . .
I was just kidding around, I really do appreciate you sympathy. I seriously do. :)
Post Reply