Who is going to V@V?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

Hm.
L_N_Love
Posts: 4106
Joined: Jun 19, 2008
Location: Richmond VA

Post by L_N_Love »

Zach716 wrote:
Minotaur wrote:
L_N_Love wrote:Y'all give him a break, he's a youngster that does not yet have the wisdom of a learned man.
Yeah maybe but that doesn't mean that he has the right to get uppity like he's been around here before. He needs to learn manners somehow with the understanding that we're helping him develop into a better man. Lord knows I've learned through making my own mistakes, especially as a youth.
yea... sure....thanks?
Ok grasshoppa'
TheE28Ranch
Posts: 2046
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Marquette, MI

Post by TheE28Ranch »

Zach716 wrote:
Minotaur wrote:
L_N_Love wrote:Y'all give him a break, he's a youngster that does not yet have the wisdom of a learned man.
Yeah maybe but that doesn't mean that he has the right to get uppity like he's been around here before. He needs to learn manners somehow with the understanding that we're helping him develop into a better man. Lord knows I've learned through making my own mistakes, especially as a youth.
yea... sure....thanks?
:) Yeah sure no problem I sometimes still have to take my medicine at 35, and it can be a hard to pill to swallow. I believe you are on the right path, which is what is important. At the risk of ballsacking, I digress.

Back to V@V, it occured to me today that even though I can't make a drive of it, I can look into plane tickets.
Patrick McHugh
Posts: 4163
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Patrick McHugh »

I'm goin! We're either staying in cabins on the blue ridge with a few people or campin in jodi's yard.
Ben
Posts: 1214
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Ben »

I'll be there for Friday mid to late afternoon.
WVe28
Posts: 2137
Joined: Jul 29, 2007
Location: Charleston, WV

Post by WVe28 »

Ben wrote:I'll be there for Friday mid to late afternoon.
x2. Mt. Airy.
bmwm3n528
Posts: 1715
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Hickory, NC

Post by bmwm3n528 »

We'll be there with a couple 5ers.

Looking forward to it!
Zach716
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sep 02, 2009
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Contact:

Post by Zach716 »

Patrick McHugh wrote:I'm goin! We're either staying in cabins on the blue ridge with a few people or campin in jodi's yard.
people can camp in my yard if they want... i live bout 35-45 min away
e24mpwr
Posts: 272
Joined: May 12, 2007
Location: Cary, NC
Contact:

Post by e24mpwr »

I'll be staying with Nat in W-S. GlossHaus is a sponsor for ViV and we'll have a car wash station at the Hampton Inn @ Shelton from 1-6 or so on Friday. We'll be in the vendor area with the GlossHaus tent with a board-member's E28 underneath. Should be good fun - y'all come by and say hello!
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

Well my sis in law won't be off work until about 5 so I won't be there until about 9. :( But on the upside I am riding for about an hour and half or so with the Tidewater 02 Gruppe! :banana:
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Mt. Airy Hampton with the spouse.
Post Reply