Page 2 of 2
Posted: May 06, 2010 12:22 AM
by mooseheadm5
thesixerkid wrote:mooseheadm5 wrote:Did I mention that I plan to take all of you guys' bushing money and move to Mexico?

Better not drive. I've got your brakes

I'll have to downshift a lot and use the E-brake. I'll be even faster without them!

Posted: May 09, 2010 5:46 PM
by The_Patient
The_Patient wrote:binchats wrote:it's as easy as putting a stop payment on the money order that i haven't cashed and getting your refund.
It is as EASY as you sending me my money order back.
They cannot refund my money unless I have the money order itself.
Still waiting to hear from you Brian. Why can't you just send my money order back?
Be a good guy, I know you have it in you.

Posted: May 09, 2010 5:54 PM
by Duke
Nice call Brian,
Screwing yourself by never being able to sell on this board again for $50. Try not to reproduce.

Posted: May 10, 2010 10:00 PM
by binchats
being busy with work i haven't had time to send out a money order to david (for his wing), or to chris (for parts that i've purchased from him). The season has just heated up and i expect to be away from my house for the next couple of months. any money order place that you could've gotten the money order from would've been able to put a stop payment on the money order that's sitting in my office. just because a couple of days have passed since i've been able to check up on the beloved mye28.com doesn't mean that i'm trying to avoid people. If you need the $64 that badly (not $50), then you would've already had the stop payment done. as for not being able to sell anything on this board again, i've since sold 90% of what remained on my 533 inlcuding a big brake kit, wheels, an e12 and various interior pieces to people who have contacted me through this board. thanks.
and for all who are still awaiting parts, please be patient.
brian
Posted: May 10, 2010 10:08 PM
by JeepJockey
Appears to be too busy to use the shift key as well.
Posted: May 10, 2010 10:16 PM
by mooseheadm5
One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
Posted: May 10, 2010 10:19 PM
by binchats
mooseheadm5 wrote:One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
thanks moosey. when i get back to my house hopefully by the 25th of next month i'll send it back to him.
and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.
Posted: May 10, 2010 10:25 PM
by option00002
binchats wrote:mooseheadm5 wrote:One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
thanks moosey. when i get back to my house hopefully by the 25th of next month i'll send it back to him.
and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.
Hey, I don't care what anyone says you're doing a bang-up job explaining yourself!

Posted: May 10, 2010 10:25 PM
by wkohler
You better fucking pay me before the 25th of next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've waited long enough and its not fair to me since you've already been paid for the parts you bought from me. There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
Posted: May 10, 2010 10:28 PM
by Nanajoth
wkohler wrote:You better fucking pay me before the 25th of next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've waited long enough and its not fair to me since you've already been paid for the parts you bought from me. There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
I don't remember it being that difficult to send the one I sent you a while back, got it right the first time.

Posted: May 10, 2010 10:32 PM
by wkohler
Nanajoth wrote:wkohler wrote:You better fucking pay me before the 25th of next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've waited long enough and its not fair to me since you've already been paid for the parts you bought from me. There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
I don't remember it being that difficult to send the one I sent you a while back, got it right the first time.

Damn right. Still one of the best payment packing jobs to date. I have received hundreds of money orders over the years without issue.
Posted: May 11, 2010 1:02 AM
by Kyle in NO
What a crock of shit. If you have access to this forum you have ways of sending money from "work", wherever the hell that may be. Your excuses suck.
Posted: May 11, 2010 5:53 AM
by johnnye23
"and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me"
Fat chance ! You would have been better off not to even respond then post this crap. Anyone can send a package to China overnight and transfer funds anywhere via a personal computer and you can't make right your wrongs ? Pitiful man !
Posted: May 11, 2010 6:11 AM
by CSBolger
You know, maybe Paypal ain't so bad.
Posted: May 11, 2010 6:38 AM
by John SCB
binchats wrote:[and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
Posted: May 11, 2010 9:27 AM
by 1st 5er
binchats wrote:being busy with work i haven't had time to send out a money order...

...

Posted: May 11, 2010 9:57 AM
by shagrath
binchats wrote:being busy with work i haven't had time to send out a money order...

Posted: May 11, 2010 4:39 PM
by nnarth212
option00002 wrote:
binchats wrote:
being busy with work i haven't had time to....
Hey, I don't care what anyone says you're doing a bang-up job explaining yourself!

Hrm. When this excuse is about to pass my lips-- I usually think wiser of it and get off my ass to do whatever it was I said I would.
It does not compute that one has time enough to make the plans and execute the details but not fulfill one's end of the obligation....

That feeling-- that's guilt from pissing on this board. Continued excuses: insult to injury. Make amends, move on.
This is peanuts; which makes it worse.
Posted: May 11, 2010 7:19 PM
by Martin in BellevueWA
Can we modify user profiles somehow to indicate ongoing transaction disputes? What I'd suggest would be a name highlighted in red, with a dispute history listed in the user profile.
Posted: May 11, 2010 8:03 PM
by Nanajoth
I would say just search their prior transactions before dealing with them, and use the buyer seller feedback thread.
Posted: May 11, 2010 8:14 PM
by option00002
Martin in BellevueWA wrote:Can we modify user profiles somehow to indicate ongoing transaction disputes? What I'd suggest would be a name highlighted in red, with a dispute history listed in the user profile.
Brilliant!

Posted: May 11, 2010 10:46 PM
by The_Patient
O, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...
binchats wrote:mooseheadm5 wrote:One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
thanks moosey. when i get back to my house hopefully by the 25th of next month i'll send it back to him.
and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.
You mean the 25th of June?
I have told you via email basically the same thing that moosehead has stated. Why do you act like you are just now understanding it
wkohler wrote:There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
This sounds familiar...Brian told me he shipped it twice to me and it got returned to him...
CSBolger wrote:You know, maybe Paypal ain't so bad.
So how 'bout it Brian? If you have access to the internet, just make that PayPal account and send Kohler and me our monies back instantly, rather then waiting until....June 25th?
Posted: May 12, 2010 10:20 AM
by NH Bimmer
This is the issue when dealing with purchases over such distances - you can't just go and "collect" your money, if you know what I mean...
Posted: Jun 26, 2010 12:58 AM
by wkohler
Well, it's the "25th of next month."

Posted: Jun 26, 2010 7:44 PM
by snakebrain
This guy's an utter joker. How can he have such a busy, high-powered job that has him jetting off all over the place, and too busy to send a cheque or post back a money order, if he has this little idea how to do business?
Why don't you send a personal cheque from wherever you are in the world right now and burn the money orders when you get home 'next month'?
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 1:16 AM
by TSMacNeil
I travel on average 7000 miles per week (7 days).
I manage to get things done....been doing it for over 20 years.
Unless Binchats is a rogue astronaut, theres no excuse for any of this.
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 3:50 AM
by 1st 5er
snakebrain wrote:How can he have such a busy, high-powered job that has him jetting off all over the place, and too busy to send a cheque or post back a money order, if he has this little idea how to do business?
Occupation: cyclists, personal trainer
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 7:44 PM
by The_Patient
It is now almost a month past the 25th of June when he said he'd send the money order back. This guy still owes me my $64.
I think I'm going to file a fraud claim. I gave this guy enough of my confidence. And it is time now to try a different avenue...
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/form ... laint.aspx
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Thank you for contacting the FTC. Your complaint has been entered into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies worldwide.
