I'll have to downshift a lot and use the E-brake. I'll be even faster without them!thesixerkid wrote:Better not drive. I've got your brakesmooseheadm5 wrote:Did I mention that I plan to take all of you guys' bushing money and move to Mexico?
![]()
Is the member 'binchats' a thief??
-
mooseheadm5
- Posts: 23035
- Joined: Apr 08, 2009
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Contact:
-
The_Patient
- Posts: 229
- Joined: May 09, 2008
Still waiting to hear from you Brian. Why can't you just send my money order back?The_Patient wrote:It is as EASY as you sending me my money order back.binchats wrote:it's as easy as putting a stop payment on the money order that i haven't cashed and getting your refund.
They cannot refund my money unless I have the money order itself.
Be a good guy, I know you have it in you.
being busy with work i haven't had time to send out a money order to david (for his wing), or to chris (for parts that i've purchased from him). The season has just heated up and i expect to be away from my house for the next couple of months. any money order place that you could've gotten the money order from would've been able to put a stop payment on the money order that's sitting in my office. just because a couple of days have passed since i've been able to check up on the beloved mye28.com doesn't mean that i'm trying to avoid people. If you need the $64 that badly (not $50), then you would've already had the stop payment done. as for not being able to sell anything on this board again, i've since sold 90% of what remained on my 533 inlcuding a big brake kit, wheels, an e12 and various interior pieces to people who have contacted me through this board. thanks.
and for all who are still awaiting parts, please be patient.
brian
and for all who are still awaiting parts, please be patient.
brian
-
JeepJockey
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sep 19, 2008
- Location: Nashville, Tn.
-
mooseheadm5
- Posts: 23035
- Joined: Apr 08, 2009
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Contact:
One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
thanks moosey. when i get back to my house hopefully by the 25th of next month i'll send it back to him.mooseheadm5 wrote:One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.
-
option00002
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Dec 23, 2006
- Location: Tepoztlan, Mexico
Hey, I don't care what anyone says you're doing a bang-up job explaining yourself!binchats wrote:thanks moosey. when i get back to my house hopefully by the 25th of next month i'll send it back to him.mooseheadm5 wrote:One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.

You better fucking pay me before the 25th of next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've waited long enough and its not fair to me since you've already been paid for the parts you bought from me. There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
I've waited long enough and its not fair to me since you've already been paid for the parts you bought from me. There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
I don't remember it being that difficult to send the one I sent you a while back, got it right the first time.wkohler wrote:You better fucking pay me before the 25th of next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've waited long enough and its not fair to me since you've already been paid for the parts you bought from me. There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
Damn right. Still one of the best payment packing jobs to date. I have received hundreds of money orders over the years without issue.Nanajoth wrote:I don't remember it being that difficult to send the one I sent you a while back, got it right the first time.wkohler wrote:You better fucking pay me before the 25th of next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've waited long enough and its not fair to me since you've already been paid for the parts you bought from me. There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
-
Kyle in NO
- Posts: 17638
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA
"and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me"
Fat chance ! You would have been better off not to even respond then post this crap. Anyone can send a package to China overnight and transfer funds anywhere via a personal computer and you can't make right your wrongs ? Pitiful man !
Fat chance ! You would have been better off not to even respond then post this crap. Anyone can send a package to China overnight and transfer funds anywhere via a personal computer and you can't make right your wrongs ? Pitiful man !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissismbinchats wrote:[and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.
Hrm. When this excuse is about to pass my lips-- I usually think wiser of it and get off my ass to do whatever it was I said I would.option00002 wrote:Hey, I don't care what anyone says you're doing a bang-up job explaining yourself!binchats wrote:
being busy with work i haven't had time to....
It does not compute that one has time enough to make the plans and execute the details but not fulfill one's end of the obligation....
This is peanuts; which makes it worse.
-
Martin in BellevueWA
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Bellevue,WA
-
option00002
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Dec 23, 2006
- Location: Tepoztlan, Mexico
-
The_Patient
- Posts: 229
- Joined: May 09, 2008
O, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

I have told you via email basically the same thing that moosehead has stated. Why do you act like you are just now understanding it

So how 'bout it Brian? If you have access to the internet, just make that PayPal account and send Kohler and me our monies back instantly, rather then waiting until....June 25th?
You mean the 25th of June?binchats wrote:thanks moosey. when i get back to my house hopefully by the 25th of next month i'll send it back to him.mooseheadm5 wrote:One cannot simply cancel a USPS money order. One can report it stolen, damaged, or lost, and one can report interstate mail fraud. You do not want the last option to be used. You must send him back the USPS money order or his only recourse will be to report fraud, since it has not been lost, stolen, or damaged. It is good indefinitely, and can only be cashed by you or sent back so that he can turn it in for a refund.
and thank you to all of you who have backed up my good reputation on this board. and to those of you who still continue to inquire about purchasing from me.
I have told you via email basically the same thing that moosehead has stated. Why do you act like you are just now understanding it
This sounds familiar...Brian told me he shipped it twice to me and it got returned to him...wkohler wrote:There's no way I believe you sent me money orders to two different addresses and the both got returned to you. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!
CSBolger wrote:You know, maybe Paypal ain't so bad.
So how 'bout it Brian? If you have access to the internet, just make that PayPal account and send Kohler and me our monies back instantly, rather then waiting until....June 25th?
-
snakebrain
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Feb 15, 2010
- Location: Belfast
This guy's an utter joker. How can he have such a busy, high-powered job that has him jetting off all over the place, and too busy to send a cheque or post back a money order, if he has this little idea how to do business?
Why don't you send a personal cheque from wherever you are in the world right now and burn the money orders when you get home 'next month'?
Why don't you send a personal cheque from wherever you are in the world right now and burn the money orders when you get home 'next month'?
Occupation: cyclists, personal trainersnakebrain wrote:How can he have such a busy, high-powered job that has him jetting off all over the place, and too busy to send a cheque or post back a money order, if he has this little idea how to do business?
-
The_Patient
- Posts: 229
- Joined: May 09, 2008
It is now almost a month past the 25th of June when he said he'd send the money order back. This guy still owes me my $64.
I think I'm going to file a fraud claim. I gave this guy enough of my confidence. And it is time now to try a different avenue...
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/form ... laint.aspx
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

I think I'm going to file a fraud claim. I gave this guy enough of my confidence. And it is time now to try a different avenue...
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/form ... laint.aspx
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Thank you for contacting the FTC. Your complaint has been entered into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies worldwide.



