Smoking...

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

DiLLiGaF - IA wrote:
booker wrote:I just started Chantix yesterday.
The dreams are cool with the Chantix ;) One of the side effects are the vivid dreams...
Hey Tim, as a health professional is there anything you can recommend that just gives you the vivid dreams that come with smoking cessation drugs ? 8)
Well, as I understand it, you can eat weed ... :confused:
ledfoot87
Posts: 341
Joined: May 17, 2007
Location: marin county, CA
Contact:

Post by ledfoot87 »

you can cook some amazing things with it, so i'm told...
DiLLiGaF - IA
Posts: 1091
Joined: Nov 22, 2006

Post by DiLLiGaF - IA »

C.R. Krieger wrote: Well, as I understand it, you can eat weed ... :confused:
I am quite familiar with the effects of THC, but they don't give me vivid dreams like Chantix... ;)
Tusker
Posts: 1435
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by Tusker »

Still with it guys, despite someone giving me a very nice Cuban cigar today when they came back from their hols :laugh: It'll stay on the shelf :D
w0014170
Posts: 2478
Joined: Nov 12, 2007
Location: Deep South

Post by w0014170 »

I too quit "cold turkey" some 25 yrs ago. I can't remember wanting to kill, rob, pilage or plunder. I did however enjoy the increased taste sensation when smoking a left hand version!

Got fat too! :shock: Within two years I needed HD shocks to compensate for the additional 67lbs. Thank God for Pondimun & Profast. Lost it all in 61 days and have been blessed by good sense and strong heart valves! :banana:

Glad you are making the attempt. If you do not already do so get active so the weight stays abated you can't get the "magic" pills anymore.

Good Luck! You'll enjoy the resulting feeling

Doug
smootch
Posts: 557
Joined: Jul 08, 2006
Location: Roxborough, CO

Post by smootch »

I have always said that there are only two types of cigarette smokers.

"Those who have just started smoking cigarettes and those who wish they had never started smoking cigarettes."

Fortunately for myself I was never a cigarette smoker due to a twisted philosophy I adopted back in college.

"If it doesn't get you high don't smoke it"

Not exactly words to live by but it did keep me from developing an addiction to perhaps the most dreadful of all substances in nicotine. Although I am beginning to wonder if this meth crap is perhaps the true devil even more so than nicotine and alcohol.

Good Luck to you Tusker

BTW I do 2nd hand smoke on occasion
Post Reply