New Badge Or Badgeless?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.

528e, e28, Badgeless

Poll ended at Jan 14, 2008 8:38 PM

528e
9
28%
e28
5
16%
Badgeless
18
56%
 
Total votes: 32

runningpanda
Posts: 2629
Joined: Jul 18, 2007
Location: frederick maryland

Post by runningpanda »

Dang... Oh well. I guess ebay would be the best place to find a new one? Or bavauto maybe?
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

Just post a WTB in the classifieds. I know Ben was parting a 533 a while back. They had them for sure - not ever E28 did. It was a very expensive option.
runningpanda
Posts: 2629
Joined: Jul 18, 2007
Location: frederick maryland

Post by runningpanda »

Oh alright, well I reckon I'll post a WTB when I have the money for one haha. Thanks Chris!
Post Reply