tire question, reiterated

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

FirstFives Dictator wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:
C.R. Krieger wrote:Given your typical reaction to answers you don't like, you are rapidly eroding the base of those willing to even answer you. Eventually, you can envision your questions going completely unanswered.
I agree with you, C.R., but think that even if one doesn't want to participate in certain threads, one often feels compelled to do so in order to dispel or counteract erroneous "information," lest that information become codified simply because it's on the interweb.
That's the only reason I responded; not that I really know exactly what codified means..

I think it has something to do with wearing a cod-piece.
Gotta love Shakespeare! :rofl:
Post Reply