Uh oh drove another E34 home today

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
johnnye23
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Location: Auburn Ca
Contact:

Post by johnnye23 »

I feel like such a whore... I am keeping the e28 ;) and picked up the e34 . But I have to sell the International p/u , orders from the Boss. :laugh:
JoshInAtlanta
Posts: 4434
Joined: Apr 22, 2006
Location: Holly Springs, GA

Post by JoshInAtlanta »

johnnye23 wrote:I feel like such a whore... I am keeping the e28 ;) and picked up the e34 . But I have to sell the International p/u , orders from the Boss. :laugh:
I think you've made the right choice. Your truck is cool, but your E28 is REAL slick.
Patrick McHugh
Posts: 4163
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Patrick McHugh »

Show us this e23!
johnnye23
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Location: Auburn Ca
Contact:

Post by johnnye23 »

Patrick McHugh wrote:Show us this e23!
Image
Patrick McHugh
Posts: 4163
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Patrick McHugh »

I WANT!

How much boost are you running?
twn75
Posts: 189
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Vancouver

Post by twn75 »

Boy if you don't jump on that e34, I sure would in a heartbeat. I believe that it is orient blue with a black interior. Colors don't get much better than that on e34s
bimmerboy
Posts: 390
Joined: Oct 18, 2006
Location: United States

Post by bimmerboy »

God I love euro e23s. My dad had a 732i, and I adored it. It was beat, and no where near as beautiful as yours.
sommy
Posts: 127
Joined: Jun 17, 2007
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Contact:

Post by sommy »

I drove a 540i a lot, good performance but I never liked the fact that you could never hear it. I don't want something ubsurd but the one I drove was near silent :p.
Tim in N FL
Posts: 7392
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: North Central Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by Tim in N FL »

johnnye23 wrote:I feel like such a whore... I am keeping the e28 ;) and picked up the e34 . But I have to sell the International p/u , orders from the Boss. :laugh:
Congrats Johnny! When you got the 540i6 up on the lift what did you think? You must have liked what you saw. So, keep 'em all and rotate them in and out of service. Heck, at this point, you can drive a different vintage BMW to work every day, right? :up: I do not see anything wrong with that...
:beer:
Tim

p.s.
Too bad about the International. I always wanted a Scout II...
Post Reply