Page 2 of 2
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 7:57 AM
by the Tanned One
Dinan e28 wrote:I only see 3 boob jobs.
My girl friend saw the post and she has seen more tits then all of us. And she agrees with me.
Unless she work in a female gym i doubt it

I`ve seen a set or 1,000 over the years and i`m with you only 3 And remember anything more than a mouthfull of boob is a waste

Posted: Dec 25, 2006 8:26 PM
by Bryan in SB
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmm dreaming of a niiiiiippily Chriiiiiistmas...
just like the one I used to knooooow.......
Where the breast tops glisten...
and the ears never liiisten....
To hear ho bells in the snooooow..

More egg nog driven wisdom
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 9:02 PM
by Joe in FL
I see a possible 4.
Top left, top 2nd from left for sure.
Bottom left, bottom right are both very maybe due to the positioning of their arms. But if given the choice, I'd bet ms. shiny pasties is the bionic woman.
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 9:10 PM
by Ricky535
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 10:53 PM
by Tim in N FL
Yep guys...I stick by my n=6 estimate. Oh and do a Google image search on Tiffany Lang, former Playboy Playmate. They're definetly not "natural".. pure creativity

These (below) on Aria Giovanni are real, however
Another of A.G.