VERY NWS !!!! From Santas (TOPLESS!) Hoes ! >

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
the Tanned One
Posts: 2725
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Tampa Bay area in Fla.

Post by the Tanned One »

Dinan e28 wrote:
I only see 3 boob jobs.
My girl friend saw the post and she has seen more tits then all of us. And she agrees with me.
Unless she work in a female gym i doubt it :laugh: I`ve seen a set or 1,000 over the years and i`m with you only 3 And remember anything more than a mouthfull of boob is a waste ;) :laugh:
Bryan in SB
Posts: 2002
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by Bryan in SB »

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmm dreaming of a niiiiiippily Chriiiiiistmas...
just like the one I used to knooooow.......

Where the breast tops glisten...
and the ears never liiisten....

To hear ho bells in the snooooow..


:rofl: :rofl:
Joe in FL
Posts: 652
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL

More egg nog driven wisdom

Post by Joe in FL »

I see a possible 4.

Top left, top 2nd from left for sure.

Bottom left, bottom right are both very maybe due to the positioning of their arms. But if given the choice, I'd bet ms. shiny pasties is the bionic woman.
Last edited by Joe in FL on Dec 25, 2006 10:01 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Ricky535
Posts: 1014
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Diego

Post by Ricky535 »

Silicon valleys. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Tim in N FL
Posts: 7392
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: North Central Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by Tim in N FL »

Yep guys...I stick by my n=6 estimate. Oh and do a Google image search on Tiffany Lang, former Playboy Playmate. They're definetly not "natural".. pure creativity :laugh: These (below) on Aria Giovanni are real, however :up:

Image

Another of A.G.
Post Reply