Page 2 of 6
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 7:35 PM
by gray635
Thought I'd bump this thread. I PMed Ivo earlier in the week and have yet to hear back.
I'm all for SeanD having the windshields for those of us in the SE US shipped to him and we can pick up from there. Free beer and pizza for Sean for facilitating this, assuming it all works out! Maybe we can turn this into a party.
Sorry Shawn! You know I know better!
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 7:46 PM
by EvanJacob
PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).
If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 8:01 PM
by Shawn D.
gray635 wrote:Thought I'd bump this thread. I PMed Ivo earlier in the week and have yet to hear back.
He did respond, but in the thread. I think he wanted an email:
ovide wrote:gray635 wrote:Ivo:
I'll take a green/green stripe, but would need it shipped to Georgia. You'll be much too far away from me for a pickup. Let me know if this is a possibility.
Thanks, Mike
Will check on shipping to your place, please email me with your details and which one you preffer
[email protected]
gray635 wrote:I'm all for SeanD having the windshields for those of us in the SE US shipped to him and we can pick up from there. Free beer and pizza for Sean for facilitating this, assuming it all works out! Maybe we can turn this into a party.

Who's this Sean guy, Myk?

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 8:11 PM
by Manny D.
kojo96 wrote:Ovide,
I'm in for 1) of the Green with stripe tint only if you're able to do a 3rd drop in N CA. Your post mentioned a possible 3rd stop, if it's in/near SF I'd take one of the Green tint windshields.
Thanks
Dave
Id take one as well if it were possible to get one in the bay area. Probably green.
Car was originally red but was resprayed green. However, I play to repaint it red again, so whatever would have come with a red/tan bmw.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 8:35 PM
by duggi
EvanJacob wrote:PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).
If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
I'm grabbing the bronze windshield (without the stripe) and rear bronze windscreen; I'm up here in San Francisco, but am planning on driving down to the event.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 8:38 PM
by Manny D.
duggi wrote:EvanJacob wrote:PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).
If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
I'm grabbing the bronze windshield (without the stripe) and rear bronze windscreen; I'm up here in San Francisco, but am planning on driving down to the event.
Got room for another?

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 8:48 PM
by SmokeyJohn102
Any way I can get one of the green with green stripe delivered to vintage? Somebody willing to deliver one? Count me in for a windshield either way
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 8:51 PM
by duggi
Manny D. wrote:duggi wrote:EvanJacob wrote:PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).
If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
I'm grabbing the bronze windshield (without the stripe) and rear bronze windscreen; I'm up here in San Francisco, but am planning on driving down to the event.
Got room for another?

I'm currently unsure as to how many I can safely fit in my e28 for the trip back, but I'm sure we can get someone else in the NorCal crew to bring it back up if I can't =) I'm sure a caravan thread will be starting soon...
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 11:21 PM
by adrian in florida
Where do I send money ? Can a wind shield be sent to Florida. Does it make sense for a group buy in Georgia. If it works for Ovide I'm in.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 9:07 AM
by ATLien GuY
Add 1 more of the green with green stripe to the Atlanta group shipment to Shawn.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 9:08 AM
by ovide
Check!
Please confirm your order via email:
[email protected]
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 4:36 PM
by ElGuappo
I would like a green/green please!
Email inbound.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 4:48 PM
by gray635
Ivo:
I sent you an email re: my order on Monday, 2/8. Please confirm that you received it and that I'm on the list for delivery of the windshields to the Atlanta group. I'll be glad to remit payment as you require.
Thanks,
Mike Gray
Perry, GA
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 4:53 PM
by ovide
Confirmed! ( I will put a list online tomorrow)
For the Atlanta shipment it's gonna be different from the ones that are gonna be send out West.
I will make sure everyone gets the windshield he wants!
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 5:58 PM
by Karl Grau
gray635 wrote:Ivo:
I sent you an email re: my order on Monday, 2/8. Please confirm that you received it and that I'm on the list
Me too please.

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 7:38 PM
by alpinaguy
any chance for one in Oregon? At 5er west if youll be going this year that is? My windshield says 5-G
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 12, 2016 12:18 AM
by bobby in Derby City
Cactus wrote:1st 5er wrote:I'll take one, green w/ green stripe, too, picked up in Houston.
If you can parts express me one of those, I'll gladly take a green stripe.
Edit: Atlanta delivery is only a brief detour from the Vintage, so that might work too.
I'm not going to vintage but would love to have a windshield too. I could meet you Cactus in Cincinnati on your way back if you are able to get two in your ride?
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 12, 2016 9:14 AM
by three5ives
Ivo, if the ATL group shipment gets sorted out, put me down for a green w/green stripe, Already emailed you at
[email protected]
Thanks,
/Clint
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 12, 2016 11:15 AM
by Shawn D.
For all who want to ship to the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, to be more specific), I'll be glad to receive your windshield(s) here for you to get them from me. I will be going to The Vintage, but with the number of windshields I expect to be here, I doubt I will cart any to the event.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 12, 2016 11:21 AM
by duggi
Shawn D. wrote:For all who want to ship to the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, to be more specific), I'll be glad to receive your windshield(s) here for you to get them from me. I will be going to The Vintage, but with the number of windshields I expect to be here, I doubt I will cart any to the event.
I think you should hold all those windshields for ransom once you get them in your garage

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 9:29 AM
by RC000E
Need one in Atlanta asap also. My car is sitting in the body shop and they're trying to push a Pilkington on me.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 10:27 AM
by ovide
@ Everybody, please take a minute and check the list below to verify if you are on it with the correct windshield and quantity.
If yes, please post it in the thread, if not, please email me! [email protected]
thanks!
Ivo

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 10:41 AM
by gray635
Ivo:
I am not on the list for the Atlanta shipment. Need green/green stripe. I've sent you another email about this.
Thanks,
Mike Gray
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 10:53 AM
by duggi
Yep! My order's correct! Thanks Ivo!
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 10:58 AM
by Shawn D.
ovide wrote:@ Everybody, please take a minute and check the list below to verify if you are on it with the correct windshield and quantity.
If yes, please post it in the thread, if not, please email me! [email protected]
thanks!
Ivo
Please check your email, Ivo -- I was left off the list!
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 5:36 PM
by booger32
I PM'd you on a new green/green windshield. Thanks, Steve
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 6:49 PM
by 1st 5er
I'm good.
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 16, 2016 9:31 PM
by Rich in Tupelo
Yes. Mine is listed correctly.
Thanks
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 17, 2016 3:20 PM
by EvanJacob
Confirmed, thanks!
Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day
Posted: Feb 17, 2016 4:13 PM
by Germz
My order is correct! thanks!