2016 New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
gray635
Posts: 2054
Joined: Dec 06, 2006
Location: Perry, GA

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by gray635 »

Thought I'd bump this thread. I PMed Ivo earlier in the week and have yet to hear back.

I'm all for SeanD having the windshields for those of us in the SE US shipped to him and we can pick up from there. Free beer and pizza for Sean for facilitating this, assuming it all works out! Maybe we can turn this into a party.:D

Sorry Shawn! You know I know better!
Last edited by gray635 on Feb 09, 2016 11:09 PM, edited 1 time in total.
EvanJacob
Posts: 94
Joined: Feb 20, 2013
Location: Oakland, CA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by EvanJacob »

PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).

If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22375
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Shawn D. »

gray635 wrote:Thought I'd bump this thread. I PMed Ivo earlier in the week and have yet to hear back.
He did respond, but in the thread. I think he wanted an email:
ovide wrote:
gray635 wrote:Ivo:
I'll take a green/green stripe, but would need it shipped to Georgia. You'll be much too far away from me for a pickup. Let me know if this is a possibility.
Thanks, Mike
Will check on shipping to your place, please email me with your details and which one you preffer [email protected]
gray635 wrote:I'm all for SeanD having the windshields for those of us in the SE US shipped to him and we can pick up from there. Free beer and pizza for Sean for facilitating this, assuming it all works out! Maybe we can turn this into a party.:D
Who's this Sean guy, Myk? :laugh:
Manny D.
Posts: 1900
Joined: Oct 19, 2007
Location: Hayward, 94542

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Manny D. »

kojo96 wrote:Ovide,

I'm in for 1) of the Green with stripe tint only if you're able to do a 3rd drop in N CA. Your post mentioned a possible 3rd stop, if it's in/near SF I'd take one of the Green tint windshields.

Thanks

Dave
Id take one as well if it were possible to get one in the bay area. Probably green.

Car was originally red but was resprayed green. However, I play to repaint it red again, so whatever would have come with a red/tan bmw.
duggi
Posts: 2427
Joined: Apr 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by duggi »

EvanJacob wrote:PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).

If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
I'm grabbing the bronze windshield (without the stripe) and rear bronze windscreen; I'm up here in San Francisco, but am planning on driving down to the event.
Manny D.
Posts: 1900
Joined: Oct 19, 2007
Location: Hayward, 94542

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Manny D. »

duggi wrote:
EvanJacob wrote:PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).

If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
I'm grabbing the bronze windshield (without the stripe) and rear bronze windscreen; I'm up here in San Francisco, but am planning on driving down to the event.
Got room for another? :D
SmokeyJohn102
Posts: 402
Joined: Aug 31, 2010
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by SmokeyJohn102 »

Any way I can get one of the green with green stripe delivered to vintage? Somebody willing to deliver one? Count me in for a windshield either way
duggi
Posts: 2427
Joined: Apr 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by duggi »

Manny D. wrote:
duggi wrote:
EvanJacob wrote:PM sent. Would like to grab a green windshield with green stripe. My pitted-to-hell windshield just got nailed by a rock, right at eye level (where else?).

If a group in the Bay Area is buying, perhaps we can be added to the destination list. Looks like there's at least one more.
I'm grabbing the bronze windshield (without the stripe) and rear bronze windscreen; I'm up here in San Francisco, but am planning on driving down to the event.
Got room for another? :D
I'm currently unsure as to how many I can safely fit in my e28 for the trip back, but I'm sure we can get someone else in the NorCal crew to bring it back up if I can't =) I'm sure a caravan thread will be starting soon...
adrian in florida
Posts: 2344
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by adrian in florida »

Where do I send money ? Can a wind shield be sent to Florida. Does it make sense for a group buy in Georgia. If it works for Ovide I'm in.
ATLien GuY
Posts: 30
Joined: May 10, 2013
Location: Woodstock, GA

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by ATLien GuY »

Add 1 more of the green with green stripe to the Atlanta group shipment to Shawn.
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by ovide »

Check!

Please confirm your order via email: [email protected]
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by ElGuappo »

I would like a green/green please!
Email inbound.
gray635
Posts: 2054
Joined: Dec 06, 2006
Location: Perry, GA

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by gray635 »

Ivo:

I sent you an email re: my order on Monday, 2/8. Please confirm that you received it and that I'm on the list for delivery of the windshields to the Atlanta group. I'll be glad to remit payment as you require.

Thanks,
Mike Gray
Perry, GA
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by ovide »

Confirmed! ( I will put a list online tomorrow)

For the Atlanta shipment it's gonna be different from the ones that are gonna be send out West.
I will make sure everyone gets the windshield he wants!
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Karl Grau »

gray635 wrote:Ivo:

I sent you an email re: my order on Monday, 2/8. Please confirm that you received it and that I'm on the list
Me too please. :)
alpinaguy
Posts: 251
Joined: Jul 05, 2014

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by alpinaguy »

any chance for one in Oregon? At 5er west if youll be going this year that is? My windshield says 5-G
bobby in Derby City
Posts: 980
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Hidin' in a bowl of rice ready to put a cap in an a$$

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by bobby in Derby City »

Cactus wrote:
1st 5er wrote:I'll take one, green w/ green stripe, too, picked up in Houston.
If you can parts express me one of those, I'll gladly take a green stripe.

Edit: Atlanta delivery is only a brief detour from the Vintage, so that might work too.
I'm not going to vintage but would love to have a windshield too. I could meet you Cactus in Cincinnati on your way back if you are able to get two in your ride?
three5ives
Posts: 115
Joined: Sep 01, 2013
Location: Vero Beach (temp)

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by three5ives »

Ivo, if the ATL group shipment gets sorted out, put me down for a green w/green stripe, Already emailed you at [email protected]

Thanks,
/Clint
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22375
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Shawn D. »

For all who want to ship to the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, to be more specific), I'll be glad to receive your windshield(s) here for you to get them from me. I will be going to The Vintage, but with the number of windshields I expect to be here, I doubt I will cart any to the event.
duggi
Posts: 2427
Joined: Apr 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by duggi »

Shawn D. wrote:For all who want to ship to the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, to be more specific), I'll be glad to receive your windshield(s) here for you to get them from me. I will be going to The Vintage, but with the number of windshields I expect to be here, I doubt I will cart any to the event.
I think you should hold all those windshields for ransom once you get them in your garage :laugh:
RC000E
Posts: 25
Joined: Apr 10, 2015
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by RC000E »

Need one in Atlanta asap also. My car is sitting in the body shop and they're trying to push a Pilkington on me.
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by ovide »

@ Everybody, please take a minute and check the list below to verify if you are on it with the correct windshield and quantity.
If yes, please post it in the thread, if not, please email me! [email protected]

thanks!
Ivo

Image
gray635
Posts: 2054
Joined: Dec 06, 2006
Location: Perry, GA

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by gray635 »

Ivo:

I am not on the list for the Atlanta shipment. Need green/green stripe. I've sent you another email about this.

Thanks,
Mike Gray
duggi
Posts: 2427
Joined: Apr 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by duggi »

Yep! My order's correct! Thanks Ivo!
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22375
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Shawn D. »

ovide wrote:@ Everybody, please take a minute and check the list below to verify if you are on it with the correct windshield and quantity.
If yes, please post it in the thread, if not, please email me! [email protected]

thanks!
Ivo
Please check your email, Ivo -- I was left off the list!
booger32
Posts: 157
Joined: Jan 04, 2013
Location: East TN

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by booger32 »

I PM'd you on a new green/green windshield. Thanks, Steve
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by 1st 5er »

I'm good.
Rich in Tupelo
Posts: 2917
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Spring Hill, TN

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Rich in Tupelo »

Yes. Mine is listed correctly.

Thanks
EvanJacob
Posts: 94
Joined: Feb 20, 2013
Location: Oakland, CA
Contact:

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by EvanJacob »

Confirmed, thanks!
Germz
Posts: 312
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: San Diego

Re: New Windshield from Europe for St.Paddy's day

Post by Germz »

My order is correct! thanks!
Post Reply