Sold E28 M5 Stock wheels For Sale

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
hankolerd
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 06, 2015
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: E28 M5 Stock wheels For Sale

Post by hankolerd »

86GT635 wrote:Sold to a rare car restoration operation in Italy.
Darn, I was thinking of biting the bullet and having them re-finished in nogaro for my m3. I re-finshed a set of 15x7 OEM M3 wheels, in a powder coat. To get them blasted and coated was ~$100/wheel. If I can do an OEM style finish for cheaper than that I am all ears. I will have to read up on the methods you have listed. The 16x7.5 can still be had new for ~$1300 for four, possibly less if you get the dealer to honors the BMW CCA discount too. At ~$1300 to have them shipped and then refinished it was still outside of my justifiable price. Though, a Nogaro set is ~$2200, so in some ways it was starting to sound like a bargain.

Congrats on the sale, though I guess that is bad news for those of us still hoping to find ~$400-500 sets in decent shape!
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: Sold E28 M5 Stock wheels For Sale

Post by wkohler »

The M3 Evo wheels are ET27 though, so they're not quite the same. I have sold a few sets of these to E30 M3 people, so I know they like them.

Good luck with your search. They're still out there.
Post Reply