Parting 88 535iS - Royalblau / Perlbeige
Re: Parting 88 535iS - Royalblau / Perlbeige
do you still have the engine? if so, can you please give me a price shipped?
Re: Parting 88 535iS - Royalblau / Perlbeige
The engine was/is junk. I do have some other good M30b34s. Shoot me an email. [email protected]
Price would be around $400 shipped...depending on a shipping quote and where it would be going to.
Price would be around $400 shipped...depending on a shipping quote and where it would be going to.
Re: Parting 88 535iS - Royalblau / Perlbeige
Hi Jake,
Happy New Year.
The trunk lid liner and large toolbox made it safely across the pond, thank you.
Do you still have the premium rear speakers? If so what condition are they in, do you have any pictures and how much would you be looking for the pair?
Regards,
Mick
Happy New Year.
The trunk lid liner and large toolbox made it safely across the pond, thank you.
Do you still have the premium rear speakers? If so what condition are they in, do you have any pictures and how much would you be looking for the pair?
Regards,
Mick
Re: Parting 88 535iS - Royalblau / Perlbeige
Speakers are already sold. Glad to hear they made it safe and sound.
Re: Parting 88 535iS - Royalblau / Perlbeige
Hi Jake,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I will keep looking for speakers.
Regards,
Mick
Thanks for getting back to me.
I will keep looking for speakers.
Regards,
Mick
-
vitapiubella
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Nov 25, 2014
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
Re: Parting 88 535iS - Royalblau / Perlbeige
Jake,
Did the sport seat wiring get sold with those seats? If not, I'm in! Pls let me know either way.
Thanks!
Kevin
Did the sport seat wiring get sold with those seats? If not, I'm in! Pls let me know either way.
Thanks!
Kevin

