Page 2 of 2

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 12:02 PM
by ovide
$500 for the complete conversion setup

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 1:30 PM
by D Unit
How much for those ACS wheels?

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 1:36 PM
by ovide
D Unit wrote:How much for those ACS wheels?
Sorry, the ACT's are $1600, the ACS's (very confusing) are $1000

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 6:11 PM
by TonkaTruck
Mtech rear spoiler price?

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 8:21 PM
by Mike E34
Price for Euro lower valance?

Price for Euro bumpers front and rear?

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Feb 01, 2015 1:08 AM
by ovide
TonkaTruck wrote:Mtech rear spoiler price?
$200

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Feb 01, 2015 1:13 AM
by ovide
Mike E34 wrote:Price for Euro lower valance?

Price for Euro bumpers front and rear?

Set of bumpers is $700
Lower valance is $150
Set indicators and fogs $200
Front bumper bracket set $60

Everything together $1000 delivered in California!

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Posted: Feb 01, 2015 8:06 AM
by ovide
Prices added for all the parts:

Headlightset incl. grilles and wiring + rubbers $300 ($250 for a RHD set) $350 for a yellow foiled LHD set
French Yellow Headlightset incl. everything, NIB $550

Valances incl. fogs and indicators $350 for a new aftermarket valance + used lights in nice condition

M-Tech kits complete with inner Euro bumpers, brackets, sideskirts, fender flares, etc $2000

Warning triangles NIB NOS NLA $70

Exotic wheels:
Hartge staggered 7.5/8.5 x 16 $900
AC Schnitzer 8.5 x 17 $1000
ACT Mesh 8.5/9.5 x16 $1600

Crackfree Dashboards $500~$600
E12 Dashboard, almost perfect $400

Euro M88 headers (NIB) $1300

Blue Trunk BMW Cloth $25

Hartge E34 spoilerset (sideskirts and trunk spoiler) $400
BBS E21 front spoiler $150

Headlight washing add on kit $350 (rebuild motors)

Recaro Herringbone interior complete with doorpanels, pulls, etc. $1500

Moonroof conversion set $500

Rear shelf with sunshade $150

3.07 Big Case 210mm Limited Slip Diff from Euro M535i $300
3.45 Big Case 210mm Limited Slip Diff from Euro M535i $450

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Posted: Feb 02, 2015 9:17 PM
by SF-535is
Hi,
Are you able to source a part for an e24?
MOULDING DOOR FRONT RIGHT 51131889486
It's no longer available here in the US.
Please let me know if you have any luck with a new one, I may even buy 2 ;)
Thanks in advance.

Carl

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Posted: Feb 03, 2015 7:57 AM
by ovide
SF-535is wrote:Hi,
Are you able to source a part for an e24?
MOULDING DOOR FRONT RIGHT 51131889486
It's no longer available here in the US.
Please let me know if you have any luck with a new one, I may even buy 2 ;)
Thanks in advance.

Carl
You were just in time! I pulled 2 of 2 cars and shipped them.
Please email me for details [email protected]
Ivo

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Posted: Feb 03, 2015 11:48 AM
by gomifune
Looking for the following if u have them.

Rear e28 chrome bumper center section. Needs to be straight w minimal surface rust.
E28 front spoiler for late euro valance. Preferably something like an m lip spoiler.

Thx
Ted

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Posted: Feb 03, 2015 11:57 AM
by ovide
Hi Ted,

I'm affraid I don't have extra later style spoilers, I do have one of these extra available incl. valance.

Image


I will check on the centre section!

please email me for details
Ivo

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Posted: Feb 04, 2015 10:16 AM
by ovide
All parts shipped out today.....it was a "helluva-job" but we did it again :alright:



Image

Image

Image

Of to the USA!

Image



Not all parts are spoken for, so just email me with inquiries!

See ya next month,
Ivo

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 04, 2015 2:46 PM
by Kernallife
Hello, I am new here and it will not let me PM. I am looking for Euro Bumpers front and back. Also front valance.

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 04, 2015 10:30 PM
by geordi
That is a yeoman's effort… wow! Last year parts and again this year. Thank you Ivo for putting this together for us! :up: :clap: :up:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 05, 2015 1:20 PM
by molly_watah
Somehow I completely missed this.. you didn't happen to bring over any early "shorty" e24 bumpers did you?

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 05, 2015 1:24 PM
by ovide
molly_watah wrote:Somehow I completely missed this.. you didn't happen to bring over any early "shorty" e24 bumpers did you?
I didn't have any E24 bumpers/parts available this time, so you didn't miss out on that.
PM me and I'll safe your info for later,

best
Ivo

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 05, 2015 3:59 PM
by ElGuappo
Wow Ivo that is some serious work.
Let's hope you don't have port/customs issues again :(

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 05, 2015 6:54 PM
by Kyle in NO
SHIT. I should have had you send a new E28 windshield over!!!

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 05, 2015 7:06 PM
by T_C_D
Awesome packing job!

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 05, 2015 7:21 PM
by Freude am Fahren
Kyle in NO wrote:SHIT. I should have had you send a new E28 windshield over!!!
I bought mine from the dealer here in California with no hassle. Cost me about 270 bucks shipped from Germany. There is a two weeks wait for the shipment to arrive though.

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 05, 2015 7:55 PM
by Kyle in NO
Well, unfortunately that has not worked out for me.

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 06, 2015 7:17 PM
by duggi
I want that multi-colored e28. :shock:

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Posted: Feb 07, 2015 12:55 PM
by Ted in T.O.
ovide wrote:All parts shipped out today.....it was a "helluva-job" but we did it again :alright:



Image

Image

Image

Of to the USA!

Image



Not all parts are spoken for, so just email me with inquiries!

See ya next month,
Ivo
I was there last year and please believe me I thought I was in a Candy store. Bring lotsa cash because Ivo and Ini will not disappoint when it comes to Euro parts being all in one place. Oh Shit I forgot. The 2 parties are a blast and the Cali Boys are a riot. Buy lots, play safe and have fun folks. Wish I could make this year but 5er West is on my Bucket list this year. Tedster

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 07, 2015 3:24 PM
by Freude am Fahren
Kyle in NO wrote:Well, unfortunately that has not worked out for me.
Guys,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like the Euro front windshield has officially become NLA. The US glass had become NLA some time ago and now we have exhausted the Euro supplies. I ordered my glass late December 2014 and back then the inventory showed 13 pieces which sounded promising. However, when I checked with the dealer the number has dropped to zero. What I suspect happened is either someone bought a dozen front windshields (unlikely) or that was false inventory and I bought the last or the very last piece that they had. I tried to gauge if they would be willing to make more glass but they didn't have an ETA and commented that that typically means they won't be any more OEM glass made.

Your best bet would be to check in with different third party dealers to see if they happen to have a glass sitting on their shelves. Otherwise, aftermarket is the only remaining option.

Eamon

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 21, 2015 5:54 PM
by socalM5
Ivo can you put me down for a moonroof kit

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 22, 2015 7:30 AM
by ovide
Sorry, the only one I had in good condition sold right away...

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 22, 2015 12:46 PM
by wkohler
I have one I could bring over. It would be just like getting it from Ivo, just different.

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 22, 2015 12:47 PM
by ovide
Chris and Ivo; Brothers from other Mothers [emoji57]

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 5:27 PM
by Pavel
See you next week brother! Awesome work there, wish we could participate in the "Candy Store".